Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

View attachment 8781

DOUCHER
10:12AM

i love that moody fella - his obsession with us is bordering on insane - the lengths he goes to to twist statistics to show millwall as being anything other than small and unsuccessful compared to us is quite something

They just don't get it. #smallwall

Haha, his online surname has be 'Bag'.
Another silly tosser. They just keep giving..!!

I think you are right Moody. There is a big element of showman in him. Anybody who posts a picture of him strumming a guitar, like Bruce Springsteen, with a Charlton scarf around his neck is either a deluded wannabe rock start or a rich man with nothing better to do with his time. I think he is the latter.

On another related issue I have a good MFC friend who is with Barclays in NYC and has a good understanding of US tax law. He told me that any losses made by a US investor in a UK football club....like JB and Millwall...can write off those losses when he submits his tax returns in the US. I am sure that is exactly what JB does. Except, of course, he is fully committed to our cause, likes the underdog status, revels in the atmosphere of the Den and all its fans and is fully in tune with our chant...No One Likes Us, We Don't Care. Maybe Sandgaard sees this purchase as a way of elevating his status and making him into an important person. Who knows? I am not sure he truly understands what a complete bunch of low life fools the supporters of CAFC really are! When he does it could be an awful shock!

View attachment 8781

DOUCHER
10:12AM

i love that moody fella - his obsession with us is bordering on insane - the lengths he goes to to twist statistics to show millwall as being anything other than small and unsuccessful compared to us is quite something

They just don't get it. #smallwall

Is “Doucher”short for douche bag? Seems appropriate if so.

He will fly in for the occasional match,
But there's no point in hanging around Charlton, there is nothing there.!
No restaurants, decent pubs or clubs.
Perhaps he thinks Greenwich is on his
"Manor". At least we have the Old Kent Rd,
Err, maybe not. Lol

He will fly in for the occasional match,
But there's no point in hanging around Charlton, there is nothing there.!
No restaurants, decent pubs or clubs.
Perhaps he thinks Greenwich is on his
"Manor". At least we have the Old Kent Rd,
Err, maybe not. Lol

As I said earlier in the thread, he’s going to have such a come down when he goes to The Valley and there’s actually a crowd there. They’ve sold themselves to him as some sort of passionate and partisan crowd. What an anti climax that’s going to be for him. We don’t call it The Valium for nothing zzzzz

Got a Leeds mate who couldn’t get tickets for the away end when they last played there, but did managed to get one in the home end (probably easy to do, as they’re such a massive club in their eyes but they rarely, if ever sell out, outside of the PL).
his words to me.... “fook me, it was like gods fooking waiting room in there” 😂😂😂

At least it's better then Northampton Town :rotfl:

I watched Charlton Athletic play Gillingham from the West Stand where I sat close to the dug out. There were so many empty seats you could sit almost wearever you wanted.

On the day Charlton won 3-0. The stadium however seems to be very metallic, almost like Maccano. It's a very square stadium and feels a bit tired. The Away End didn't look too welcoming and I almost felt it was like the cattle market I went to as a child.

Having said that, it is far better than the stadium that is home to Northampton Town Football Club. The Charlton Athletic stadium could do with some investment.

At least it's better then Northampton Town :rotfl:

I watched Charlton Athletic play Gillingham from the West Stand where I sat close to the dug out. There were so many empty seats you could sit almost wearever you wanted.

On the day Charlton won 3-0. The stadium however seems to be very metallic, almost like Maccano. It's a very square stadium and feels a bit tired. The Away End didn't look too welcoming and I almost felt it was like the cattle market I went to as a child.

Having said that, it is far better than the stadium that is home to Northampton Town Football Club. The Charlton Athletic stadium could do with some investment.

so many empty seats? But they’re a massive club? 🤷🏻😂

Mind you, when word gets around North West Kent that Danish Dave and his Guitar will start doing the pre match and half time entertainment, lock up you Stoats. We could be seeing crowds like this at The Valium..!!

EE22-C367-073-C-4-E7-A-BA27-35476-DBF3-E82.jpg

Moody seems to have lodged himself inside 'Douche Bags' underpants and, it's irritating The Spotter. Douche can't stop scratching...
:grinning:

DOUCHER
12:49PM
mendonca said:
Do we really have to turn this into a Millwall post?
You're right, we should have a thread dedicated purely to millwall like they have for us. Us losing to them is irritating, no question, don't mind admitting it - us saying we are bigger and more successful than them irritates them - they have a thread with a resident statto who's sole aim in life is to try and disprove this - we wouldn't keep saying it if it didn't wind them up - the irony of their thread about it is what makes it so funny.

Last edited:
I went to primary school in New Eltham.
There was lots of Arsenal supporters it was the 70s and the Woolwich Arsenal thing to justify it and then Charlton....the Charlton kids were always fucking odd I thought like they were all semi autistic.
I can only remember a couple of other kids supporting Millwall.
:rofl: No offence mate, but it sounds like you went to a special needs school with the amount of mini train spotters. :grinning:

I checked no life earlier and was disappointed that the no life search facility had no recent hits in the forums for the word "stoat". Since its the 'spotters I thought they would prefer the scientific name "mustela erminea", but again no luck. May be in the members only section.

Its all about Code Words, they never use the 'S' Word. They often use 'Premier League' for it, thus Getting into the 'Premier League' might seem odd for the complete abortion of a club currently residing in the lower reaches of League One to outsiders, but is actually about their wicked perversions.