Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

7905F5E5-B2C6-425B-A106-EA0D26D6D78B.jpeg

Despite being one of the best supported, most loyal fan bases in the country & a sleeping giant - they never bothered to turn up in the kind of numbers that Sunderland, Nottingham Forest, Southampton, Leeds United, Ipswich Town, Leicester City, Portsmouth, Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday fans did in just League One alone! Even when having some the cheapest tickets around.

Deluded beyond belief.

Those two comments were taken from a stream of desperate begging messages to Andrew Barclay to rescue them from their unfair misfortune. They literally have no shame ‘Lord Bowyer’... ‘Oh your excellency, we don’t care if it’s blood money, just makes us Premier League again’.... and now ‘We aren’t bothered if your family are a tad controversial and you’re a spoilt kid, please make us a midtable PL club again Andrew, pleeeeeeasse’.

"Could we raise the money to appoint a lawyer to sue the EFL on behalf of the fans? The Wednesday hearing reportedly ended weeks ago. The minimum penalty for the infringement would send them down. They may stay up despite the penalty next season!"

:grinning:

Mortimerwasgod
11:36AM
I know he's ex Millwall but i'd like to see Mick McCarthy given a go if Bowyer goes. I think we'll need a steady hand for a couple of years and he doesnt take any bullsh*t either. Always appears to be open and honest as well.

:grinning:

They will go into melt down when they see their ‘prized assets’ sold. To be fair, I like the look of their left midfielder Alfie Doughty, looks useful! That would be the final insult if we signed one of their players!

Poor old Charlton, they stared so well back from lock down, until of course we beat them, that alone has got to hurt a little bit.
Don't matter to me when we next play them again, as we'll beat them no matter what.

On loan from Chelsea. The spotters were well pissed off in January when Chelsea recalled him from Charlton and promptly loaned him back out to Swansea, they obviously knew what a shit show was going on at the valley.
There is only one reason Chelsea would've done that........£££££

Poor old Charlton, they stared so well back from lock down, until of course we beat them, that alone has got to hurt a little bit.
Don't matter to me when we next play them again, as we'll beat them no matter what.
You do know that one day..........

Members online