Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

They have creeped back into the play off places now, so Charlton mode on;

Danish Dave's sacking of Lord Bowyer was a master stroke, we are firing just at the right time, we will cement our play off place with the remaining games and the play offs are just a formality before we storm through the championship next season and thrashing the spanners into the bargain.
A year of adjusting to the premiership before we stake our claim for a European place and then on to Champions league glory, Barcelona,Bayern Munich,PSG AND Real Madrid won't know whats hit them once they step into the Valley with a wall of noise where they instantly melt.

It's coming....:rolleyes:
Surely you wrote that piece yourself, Ringo?

If not, I fear for the sanity of the Spotter that did write it, because he is so delusional, it’s actually quite frightening to read!

These sort of statements should be made after promotion has been secured, otherwise it just comes back to bite you on the arse!

Was that post from CharltonNoLife or Into the Valium?

Have been toying with the idea of joining one of these happy website bands, just to stir up the natives! Would definitely be worth it if they don’t go up this season, via the play offs! Can imagine much wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth if they fail! 🤣

I know you never wrote that but surly Bowyer walked ??? cannot see how a div one manger can get sacked and get a job 2 days later in the championship at a bigger club than he just left ? , came from 2 nil down to win 3-2 shows that the players are happy he has gone.
Yes, Bowyer resigned, and the fact that Danish Dave didn’t try to stop him, speaks volumes as to how much he had realised how Bowyer had lost the dressing room, and that the team weren’t playing the attacking football old Danish wanted.

They won last night, and their caretaker manager, Johnnie Jackson, is their new saviour. Some Spotters were creaming their knickers last night when they heard talk of Curbishley saying he wouldn’t be opposed to working with the new management!

Says a lot for a club who have aspirations of reaching first the Premiershit, and then Europe, that their supporters are desperate for a favourite ex manager to manage them again - 13 years after he left them - and who hasn’t been in management since that time!

Eddie Howe? Chris Wilder? Fuck them, it’s Curbs, the age old dinosaur - he’s the man we want!

You just couldn’t make it up!
:rofl:

Surely you wrote that piece yourself, Ringo?

If not, I fear for the sanity of the Spotter that did write it, because he is so delusional, it’s actually quite frightening to read!

These sort of statements should be made after promotion has been secured, otherwise it just comes back to bite you on the arse!

Was that post from CharltonNoLife or Into the Valium?

Have been toying with the idea of joining one of these happy website bands, just to stir up the natives! Would definitely be worth it if they don’t go up this season, via the play offs! Can imagine much wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth if they fail! 🤣
I wrote it in Charlton mode Life with the Lions, as that is the type of thing likely to be posted by the deluded.
I'm just waiting to be proved right!!

The thing is when we got in the top division we thought we was in heaven and made the most of it while it lasted, never ever have i heard anyone of us say we should be back where we belong or we are big club so why do these drips still go on about it.
Why do t
I know you never wrote that but surly Bowyer walked ??? cannot see how a div one manger can get sacked and get a job 2 days later in the championship at a bigger club than he just left ? , came from 2 nil down to win 3-2 shows that the players are happy he has gone.
Not one player wished him well on twitter apparently.

"Class man and class manager, i think his a good fit for our club"

Taken off a Brum fans site HA wtf, i thought Bowyer had got the Job
Nigel Atkins the new spotters manager and they are at it again.
great appointment imo. Proven record of getting out this league, getting into the premier league and developing young talent. Ticks all the boxes - and he seems like a really nice guy to boot

Haha...Adkins, the first of many over the next couple of years.

Yesterday, half of The Valium didn't want him...today, they all want to share their Trainsets with him.

I thought Danish Dave was going to take his time looking for someone to 'buy into his vision.
Fuck me, The Lord's body is still warm...
🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: SEL
Nigel Atkins the new spotters manager and they are at it again.
great appointment imo. Proven record of getting out this league, getting into the premier league and developing young talent. Ticks all the boxes - and he seems like a really nice guy to boot
oh his got it has he
Surprised, a old charlton fan said to me yesterday(his almost normal ha) "They are not appointing anyone till the end of the season"
Dont know where he got that from

European Champions it is then within the next 4 years or so

Fucking hell Nigel Adkins and Charlton, a match made in heaven if ever there was one. A smug condescending cunt with a face you’d never tire of punching.

And.....Danish Dave revealing what a proper, classless Grand Master prick of an owner he is as well. He's getting involved in girlie, Twitter nonsense. Why the fuck is he bothered about what Lord Bowyer does?
:grinning:

"We have a realistic chance of getting promoted. If Birmingham get relegated, we won't even be playing them next season. We'll see how that plays out"

I love the fact they think they will be in with a chance of promotion to Premiership next season if they get promoted this season.

Its almost as if they forgot they got relegated straight back again the last time they got promoted from League One, despite a team getting deducted 12 points.

Tonight is the start of all the teams around those fuckwits playing their games in hand. It's taken Blackpool one minute to knock the Anoraks off the 6th place Perch.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lets hope it continues, although, Blackpool have a tough game against Posh so will probably come unstuck. Oxford playing as well. A win for them and they climb above The Spotters.

Capture.JPG

Just had a look to see who they have left to play, seems to be all teams at the top end pushing for promotion or playoffs.

Doncaster 5th (A)
Lincoln 4th (H)
Sunderland 3rd (A)
Ipswich 11th (H)

Plymouth 16th (A)
Peterbrough 2nd (H)
Crewe 14th (H)
Accrington 12th (A)
Hull 1st (H)