Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

They really are hypocrites and full of shit
so much braver and mouthier since the invention of the internet and controls on away fans etc

ValleyGaryValleyGary
September 2020
Big_Bad_World said:
Sensitive little souls, aren't we?
:wink:
I just don’t like men who bash about pregnant women
scum

But they are okay with having a racist thug as a manager who beats young BLACK kids up in MacDonald's and punching BLACK players in his own side in the face !

The old yeah but what about blah blah

Its like twitter
Ok yes maybe sturgeon did lie and she may have held information back and tried to frame Salmon , and ok she dont like the English and she did try to join in to stop a Democratic vote,
BUT WHAT ABOUT Boris etc
Fridge, his kids, he had a argument with his girlfriend, his racist he made a joke,
nhs sell off, The Russians, lied to the queen, man got in car, covid he torys killed all these people, carrie, blah blah

ffs no wonder lots of these kids have mental illnesses and worry's etc that twitter is full of mentalists and apologists
Yeah but

Thomas Sandgaard
@SandgaardThomas

1 point in the bag. Onto Tuesday #cafc

4:58 pm · 13 Mar 2021·Twitter Web App

“Clueless tweet, the bloke is starting to give me the impression that he hasn't got a clue. There is a doubt in my mind that he isn't what he says he is. An owner with ambition who is hungry for success would not stick with the clown we have in charge.”

Oh dear! See the natives are getting restless again! 🤣🤣🤣

Above comment from the owner of Into the Valium.

Then we had the voice of mogadon - Mr. Motivator himself... 🤣🤣

Just had a little nose on No Life. They’re talking about getting Chris Wilder in now. Last week it was Eddie Howe. They’re convinced a very good manager who has just earned serious money in the premier league will drop down two divisions because they’ll buy into Danish Dave’s ‘project’.

deluded

This one cracked me up....

‘yeah, I know, which is why I said highly, highly,unlikely. However, I think it’s fair to say that most people in the game see Charlton very much as a ‘sleeping giant’ and that, coupled with having a stable, decent, minted, ambitious new owner may well be attractive to someone like Wilder who excelled at Sheff Utd. I wouldn’t say it was impossible to get him at our club.’

Now, Sunderland in the third tier I would describe as a ‘sleeping giant’. Sheffield Wednesday, where they currently sit and with the third tier beckoning, definitely a sleeping giant. Leeds when they was third tier. Even wolves when they was hanging around the lower leagues. Maybe even derby and forest, both struggling in the championship, with their fan base and history a lot would class them as sleeping giants.

but Charlton Athletic? Sleeping giants??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Not sleeping giants more comatose midgets
F***ing sleeping giants!!! 😂 They’ve never sold out a London derby outside the prem! since their prem days they only get a crowd when they give tickets away for a fiver or kids for a quid ffs. And if it’s a normal game they have to give thousands of comps away to try and bump the crowd up otherwise their ground is only a third full.
Barely ever get past the third round of a cup, shit atmosphere most of the time, absolute nonentity of a club outside of south London, but apparently ‘most people in the game’ see Charlton as a sleeping giant 😂

delusional

who said Charlton were a sleeping giant wtf

Not even their normal fans would even say that
Laughable

Mind i do recall on a radio programme when some were ringing in around the time they were saying Curbishley had taken them as far as he could and their was talk of a player both they (charlton) were after with west ham and a few said he should join charlton as they were the bigger club !

Last edited:
F***ing sleeping giants!!! 😂 They’ve never sold out a London derby outside the prem! since their prem days they only get a crowd when they give tickets away for a fiver or kids for a quid ffs. And if it’s a normal game they have to give thousands of comps away to try and bump the crowd up otherwise their ground is only a third full.
Barely ever get past the third round of a cup, shit atmosphere most of the time, absolute nonentity of a club outside of south London, but apparently ‘most people in the game’ see Charlton as a sleeping giant 😂

delusional
That is actually true
Me sister has 3 boys lives Plumstead, around that time when they were doing decent they were running coaches to the games for a fiver, that included Hamburger and chips, Coach Journey to the game, Match ticket and free swimming , the one by the ferry
I should know i went on one as well when the kids were young for my sins

At the time they were winding me up the Dad at the time was Charlton fan(but did not go) as millwall were doing poorly

I recall saying once "you wait if they get more success and go up they wont have kids sitting their that have paid that"
What happened they did and it did stop
I dont think not one of them went after that ever again and certainly not once the parents stopped paying for them to go

Mind i must admit i know a few millwall young kids who stopped going once that happened as well once they had to pay for them selves
well it seemed to coincided with that anyway

its funny i lived right on the doorstep and my aunt lives 1 min from the ground and i never see them play one game when they were in the Prem for that short time

The crowd at The Valium are like a goal head start for Charlton according to this dribbling fool...

“ I believe we would have not lost a lot of the games that we did if fans had been in the ground .. As the Accrington manager said they were lucky to play Charlton when there were no fans in the valley as the fans are a goal start and it’s a very difficult place to go .... let’s get a bit of reality look at Liverpool form at Anfield with no fans in the Kop ...”

Talks about getting a bit of reality then in the same breath compares the atmosphere at The Valium to Liverpool. 🤣🤣🤣

they really are the gift that keeps on giving that lot. The perception they have of themselves is the total opposite to what they actually are.

who said Charlton were a sleeping giant wtf

Not even their normal fans would even say that
Laughable

Mind i do recall on a radio programme when some were ringing in around the time they were saying Curbishley had taken them as far as he could and their was talk of a player both they (charlton) were after with west ham and a few said he should join charlton as they were the bigger club !
Do they have any normal fans?

Members online