Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Swisdom
12:56PM
Does anyone have the skills to see if a private jet flew in to London City (maybe) late on Friday or early hours of Saturday...and then if that same plane flew to Belgium today?

Pretty sure he has a private jet...

Would it be London City? or Biggin Hill?

Surely someone out there has the technical knowhow

Swisdom
12:56PM
Does anyone have the skills to see if a private jet flew in to London City (maybe) late on Friday or early hours of Saturday...and then if that same plane flew to Belgium today?

Pretty sure he has a private jet...

Would it be London City? or Biggin Hill?

Surely someone out there has the technical knowhow
Are they fucking serious! Seen ppl get locked up for less!

queensland_addick said:
Maybe Thomas was just about to board a plane and an emoji was the most he could muster.
If he'd already been to Belgian, a smiley face would be an appropriate response from him.
Everybody is getting too involved in trying to read the tealeaves and coming up with wild assumptions.

Why didn’t Thomas send me a smiley face!!!!! Er, how about cos your an absolute cunt

queensland_addick said:
Maybe Thomas was just about to board a plane and an emoji was the most he could muster.
If he'd already been to Belgian, a smiley face would be an appropriate response from him.
Everybody is getting too involved in trying to read the tealeaves and coming up with wild assumptions.

Why didn’t Thomas send me a smiley face!!!!! Er, how about cos your an absolute cunt
They really are a bunch of freak's.

queensland_addick said:

:grinning: