Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

• mistrollingin62mistrollingin62
    December 2
    The club I've supported since 1962 is broken from top to bottom.

Fuck off Sandman
    Fuck off Mrs Sandman
    Fuck off little Sandman's
    Fuck off Keone
    And fuck off anyone who licks the arseholes of the above mentioned (We know who you are)
    ------------------

If you can stomach it, and stay awake to the end, here’s a funny video by a couple of Spotter drips (one looks like the love child of Michael Owen), showing ‘highlights‘ of their defeat by Cheltenham Town last Friday night!

The early songs about themselves are cringeworthy to say the least, but get better when they start having a pop at the club and Danish Dave himself!

Enjoy! (I think!)

youtu.be/88nX1VUpuO4

Here are just a few angry Spotters on Into the Valium, letting rip 🤣 about their club and Danish Dave (no doubt in response to their loss to Cheltenham Town last Friday!)

Incoad said:

“I see the late and lamented lardiman formerly of this parish says he has resumed his boycott and won't be attending another game at The Valley "until Roland isn't the landlord anymore."

It seems the problem is not (i) the lying owner (ii) his clueless bully of a missus (iii) his ridiculously over-promoted son (iv) a failing manager who has been stitched up and doesn't know what to do (v) the cheapskate div two standard players all of the above have lumbered us with. Apparently, it's all the fault of the Belgian chap who funded our 2019 promotion.

Every club has its share of demented fans. But we do seem to set the gold standard, even if we're also-rans in everything else!“

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This was WorkingLikeAnts reply:

“What’s interesting about person (iii) , Boy Wonder Martin Sandgaard, is how reluctant he is to explain himself and his mistakes when away from his Dad’s watchful eye.

On the train back from Port Vale after that horrendous defeat, Martin literally hid under Steve Gallen’s coat as several fans politely took them to task, leaving the hapless Gallen to mutter that he agreed things were not good enough.

Let’s not forget - if you believe the Sandgaard’s narrative 🤥 - that Danish Dave was interviewing quote “Champions League managers” for our own manager’s position, before analytical genius Martin interrupted …and suggested the name of the Swindon Town manager.

Imagine how gutted Thomas Tuchel and Carlo Ancelotti must have felt - on the three man shortlist at CAFC, yet pipped at the post by Ben Garner.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WorkingLikeAnts sticking the boot in again:

“Putting your very valid point another way, can anyone imagine our team in the Championship next season 😂

Running out at the likes of Carrow Road and The New Den with class like Sam Lavelle and our vertically challenged keeper MacGillivray in our line up.

With Albie Morgan pinging those trademark 60 yard passes into Row Z at the Hawthorns, or little Jaiyesemi hiding out on the wing at Loftus Road. Not to mention our very own Nelsons Column, Jayden Stockley, leading the line with his customary aplomb at Ewood Park 🤦‍♂️

The only two people who would enjoy life in the Championship under Sandgaard would be Danish Dave himself, with a whole new set of Boardrooms to wear his tight leather trousers in, and of course Dr Raelyn Moloney Phd….assuming she has overcome her visa problems & is now allowed back in the UK.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do we feel sorry for them? Do we fuck! 🤣

Oh Fuck...I wanted him to stay. He was probably taking them down.
:slap:
Yeah, me too.

However, it won’t matter who takes over if Danish Dave won’t give them the funds to get them promoted!

Spotters are saying Kenny Jackett has been seen down at the Valium recently, but not sure he’d take the job under the conditions two chords has laid down, unless Kenny can get a 3 year deal out of the mug, get sacked at the end of the season, and collect 2 1/2 years of compo! 🤣

If you can stomach it, and stay awake to the end, here’s a funny video by a couple of Spotter drips (one looks like the love child of Michael Owen), showing ‘highlights‘ of their defeat by Cheltenham Town last Friday night!

The early songs about themselves are cringeworthy to say the least, but get better when they start having a pop at the club and Danish Dave himself!

Enjoy! (I think!)

youtu.be/88nX1VUpuO4
Fucking priceless that video, that father and son are the stereotype spotter fans we come to know and love, rekon the flask, binoculars and train guide was there somewhere, that model train they have been building got smashed up when they got home and they went to bed with a hot chocolate and drifted off to sleep listening to the Archers.. let their misery continue 😂

This thread could get interesting:
:grinning:

Danish has sucked the last bit of life out of them by the looks of those first couple of pages. Even the most deluded on there have finally copped on, dreams and delusions gone, the nightmare continues :grinning:

If Charlton was a Horse the vet would be called out to put it down. There's no saying that the next chancer to step up as manager won't be binned off within a month or two. I wonder how many managers can Danish afford to pay off before he has to start pawning his guitars in cash converters

:guitar::nopity::nopity::nopity:

It's the Panto season:
There will be plenty of deluded managers out there who will want the job. They will come with promises of waking up a sleeping giant and getting the mighty Spotters back to where they belong...and beyond!!

The question is... Will the silly cunt be the front end of the Panto horse, or the rear end.
My guess is it will be someone full of shit, so the rear end.
💩😁