Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

That picture of Danish Dave!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If there’s ever a person so suited to be a game show host, it’s this silly fucker!
:rofl:
The Dane said: “He got back to me, liked the project and had nothing but praise for this club. However, because of family reasons, the timing wasn’t right for him.

After his family had stopped rolling about on the floor in hysterical fits of laughter, they threatened to disown him if he went anywhere near that 'pit of delusion'.

They’re on a little run at the moment. They’ll be talking about the PL again soon.
Makes you wonder how the premier league has managed to continue for the past 15 years without them! Same for us, how we've managed to buy players and stay in the championship without the revenue that we bring in from our cup final with them is a miracle.

Thought this might be amusing. An academic researcher at Loughborough University posted on the Into the Valium forum, asking the Spotters to take part in their international study and put their views on the worldwide stage.

This lead to the following exchange between Spotters, about the Study’s section about football rivalries!

“I actually finished it and put Millwall down as our main and only rival.”

”Our only rival .... really??? Millwall definitely do not think of Charlton as their main rival that's for sure. Near neighbours will always have a rivalry just like Everton and Liverpool do, but if you asked Liverpool fans who their main rivals were, the vast majority would say Man Utd. The obsession with Millwall on here is ridiculous sometimes, like when we get live updates about the scum whenever they concede a goal. Who fucking cares about their score anyway?”

”Don´t be so sure about that, I know enough of them to know how much they hate us.”

“I can assure you that we hate them a lot more than they hate us. Their main rival will always be Wet Spam, then Leeds then Birmingham and I could go on and on. If there were 200 hundred Charlton fans standing on platform one and 200 West Ham on platform three the scum would head straight towards platform three faster than you could say Clive Mendonca. The scum are hated by just about every club in the country so we are no different I suppose.

Palace and us tend to be the top of their piss taking list more than pure hatred. Surely you have seen their Alan the Anorak videos and the Palace ultras bollocks?“

If any Spotters are reading this, then no, Wall supporters do not hate you!

We pity you - and laugh at your never ending desire and belief that you’re rightful place in the footballing pyramid should be in the Premiershit! Nothing else will suffice, and that is truly a sad thing to only believe in!

Oh, and not forgetting the burning rage that affects you all when you realise that it’s been 26 years since you last beat us, and your desire for a win is so rabid amongst your supporters, that we find it both hilarious and sad when we read your posts on our forum.

Please, don’t ever change. You always give us such superb comedy in what you say and do! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I can assure you that we hate them a lot more than they hate us. Their main rival will always be Wet Spam, then Leeds then Birmingham and I could go on and on. If there were 200 hundred Charlton fans standing on platform one and 200 West Ham on platform three the scum would head straight towards platform three faster than you could say Clive Mendonca. The scum are hated by just about every club in the country so we are no different I suppose.

Please, don’t ever change. You always give us such superb comedy in what you say and do! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
FFS, do they have to bring trains into everything?

If any Spotters are reading this, then no, Wall supporters do not hate you!
Agreed, i don't know anyone at Wall that hates them, most have forgotten about them. How could you hate a club that gives points and something to laugh at everytime we play them? They exist for comedy value, them and the Nigels. like little and large, Charlton very much the Little out of that comedy duo.

Even someone sticking up for us calls us "The Scum" :grinning:

Mind its not the same i am sure everyone agrees without our cup final the last few seasons, well we are "smallwall" after all
what they forget is Millwall should be their biggest attendance of the season but many stay away when millwall are in town
One of my relatives 50 years a charlton fan a proper one not one of the Prem /96 bussed in from kent one has said this to me at various times down the years

When i say relatives , one of these that married in , Just a "cock lodger "as me ol dad used to call them ;)