Quality photo, showing Jews hill

When all said and done, Jews hill was a regular vantage point for coach arriving rival firms, Sheffield Wednesday, Cardiff being regular participants disembarking their coaches in the 70’s, Millwall was a proper lunatic asylum then and the “ Your not scary anymore divs” who flock in their hundreds today wouldn’t have made it past the railway arms/tavern ( Sainsbury’s new cross gate) in fact, they’d have shat their pants just like Chelsea in 76 who ran the gauntlet that morning before being blitzed in the cold blow and getting done 3-0..

When all said and done, Jews hill was a regular vantage point for coach arriving rival firms, Sheffield Wednesday, Cardiff being regular participants disembarking their coaches in the 70’s, Millwall was a proper lunatic asylum then and the “ Your not scary anymore divs” who flock in their hundreds today wouldn’t have made it past the railway arms/tavern ( Sainsbury’s new cross gate) in fact, they’d have shat their pants just like Chelsea in 76 who ran the gauntlet that morning before being blitzed in the cold blow and getting done 3-0..
summed up in one mate.

do recall one of the sheffields , i think it was united parked a mini bus nearby and a egle eyed wall fan noted a colour under the seat. of course the mini bus was rolled over and i think caught fire, one of many.
i think a secuior van was empited of its cashload............by there

i think it was reg burr who put up a giant advert board to block out the view from jews hill and it was smashed down