QPR imprisoned for safety in their own gaff

No he is qpr but has been with spurs a couple of times out Ladbroke grove with swindles Wright and his little firm
That big head DLH is also Spurs out of Ladbroke Grove. Maybe Mozart Estate. Think his family is from Tottenham or something. Lagboat used to take him down regular on LLG.

qpr have never been in the frame tbh. never understood why due to the areas that are local. no pie and mash either as place closed down near market,no dog track which was good yrs ago when my family done the books on the track. recall seeing stan bowles ex qpr player drinking his sorrows at the track

qpr have never been in the frame tbh. never understood why due to the areas that are local. no pie and mash either as place closed down near market,no dog track which was good yrs ago when my family done the books on the track. recall seeing stan bowles ex qpr player drinking his sorrows at the track
One of the great FV mysteries. I grew up round there so I know a bit from the inside but still don't get it. My take is a lot of those with certain inclinations followed Chelsea and other bigger clubs. I knew CRs from round there too who were very game. Ladbroke Grove could pull a mob. They had a feud with Arsenal and tried to ambush them outside the station but Arsenal didn't get off. Told a very big firm waiting tooled to fuck, even a bomb or something! they reckon someone tipped Arsenal the wink. But that was a Grove mob not QPR. Point is it shows you what they could have done if they'd all gone QPR. I used to go in the Loft for a bubble especially if it looked like it might get taken which it often was. Cut my teeth there age 14 but never supported QPR.

Pie mash Ladbroke grove cockneys not bad
On the portobello Rd hitting there tommorow

That big head DLH is also Spurs out of Ladbroke Grove. Maybe Mozart Estate. Think his family is from Tottenham or something. Lagboat used to take him down regular on LLG.
Shared a cell with a mate, Millwall lad who’s out of a good Bermondsey family. When he heard I had DH on facebook he said to me “here, that cunt thinks he’s something big over spurs, tell him that he never had the remote control once when we shared a cell” 😆