QPR Away Tickets

my mrs tried to get mine today and called 3 times and got cut off 3 times,eventually got through and spoke to a girl called chantelle who have a right attitude all my mrs said she was frustrated at being cut off 3 times. This ticket girl stated in a stroppy manner "we never cut people off" and then accused the mrs of being aggressive ffs.............chantelle has the social skills of a donkey. dont know where wall got her from as that pru the manager is a diamond.

my mrs tried to get mine today and called 3 times and got cut off 3 times,eventually got through and spoke to a girl called chantelle who have a right attitude all my mrs said she was frustrated at being cut off 3 times. This ticket girl stated in a stroppy manner "we never cut people off" and then accused the mrs of being aggressive ffs.............chantelle has the social skills of a donkey. dont know where wall got her from as that pru the manager is a diamond.

That is unusual, I always book my tickets by phone and found the ticketing staff to be polite and courteous, maybe she is new and needs training.

What’s bolloxs is that they sell the upper tier tickets first and then sell the lower tier tickets once the upper tier has sold out.
So if you’ve got 600 points and bought a ticket today but your kids have only got say 520/500 points and can’t get their tickets until later in the week, then technically they will be in a different tier than you are which is obviously ridiculous and going to cause rows if the stewards are jobsworths.
“Wait and get them together” I hear you say, but what if they sell out before they get down to 520/500 points and you’re left with no tickets at all?

What’s bolloxs is that they sell the upper tier tickets first and then sell the lower tier tickets once the upper tier has sold out.
So if you’ve got 600 points and bought a ticket today but your kids have only got say 520/500 points and can’t get their tickets until later in the week, then technically they will be in a different tier than you are which is obviously ridiculous and going to cause rows if the stewards are jobsworths.
“Wait and get them together” I hear you say, but what if they sell out before they get down to 520/500 points and you’re left with no tickets at all?
I agree comrade. Plus all that gold upper tier/ silver upper tier. Load of old wankspangle. Fucking Gold? Unless you get in that fucking hovel at 2pm you ain't sitting where your ticket is for anyway. If you can only get tickets that are in seperate tiers i will do my best if you want to swap them with someone so hou can all sit together.