Pub for Norwich

Not a particular warm welcome at the Coach and Horses.

Walked up to the bar and the bloke said 'You Millwall?'

I sald 'Yes' to which he replied 'First sign of trouble and you're out that fuckin' door!'

Told him I was a 72 year old bloke, with Tenderises in my left ankle and osteoarthritis in my right knee.

Said it made no difference - a Brentford OAP on a Mobility Scooter caused £10,000 worth of damage last season; took six coppers to drag him out into the street.

Three zaps of Tazers, applied to his genitals, eventually calmed him down.

COYL!

I sald 'Yes' to which he replied 'First sign of trouble and you're out that fuckin' door!'

Told him I was a 72 year old bloke, with Tenderises in my left ankle and osteoarthritis in my right knee.

Said it made no difference - a Brentford OAP on a Mobility Scooter caused £10,000 worth of damage last season; took six coppers to drag him out into the street.

COYL!
🤣

COYL!
Make your way to the Murderers (gardeners arms) later and I will let you buy me a drink.

Last edited:
I'm on my way back to the Premier Inn, mate.

Those four pints have gone straight to my head.

Half a hour kip and a shower should see me right.

COYL!

:thumbup:

Put your alarm on and get a wake up call from the desk as well. Blokes your age, after an afternoon session tend to sleep right through until the next morning...apart from the four piss journeys to the toilet that is.

The game is tonight...not tomorrow afternoon.