Promotion a reality

Im taking the boy and old man Saturday, so we’ll win 4 or 5 nil. Not decided what one yet, but definitely 4 or 5.

This leagues a piece of piss and by Xmas we’ll be top 2. Buzzing.
Good luck mate hope they have a great day, I'm putting a tenner on your prediction 😉

Got to hang around the pack until Jan, then get another striker in. If we can do that, who knows!! De Norre looks a hell of a player to me and he’s not up to match fit yet, same with Campbell. Longman very impressive, love to see someone having a shot, not put off by a couple of misses on Sat and Flemming looked really good last night. Onwards and upwards, hopefully. 🤞

Campbell was a passenger. Don’t think 5 at the back was necessary last night.

I said it in another thread. 4-4-2 will suit us perfectly at the moment. Especially at home against lesser opposition.

Bart
Danny Leonard Cooper Bryan
Cuffy Flemming De Norre Longman
Nisbet Bradshaw

Murray and Campbell were pretty unnecessary last night.

Flemming was a slow starter last season until he scored around this time of the season away to Rotherham so hopefully thats the spark to ignite his form for this season.
We need to work on our corners and be a bit sharper up front then we might just better last season's finish.

Is such a bizarre league.

Rotherhams only win, was a 2-1 win against Norwich.. & Norwich beat us.

We then spank Rotherham 3-0... It is very odd.

After we scored the first, I was just waiting for Rotherham to equalise. When we scored the second, again I was waiting for Rotherham to score.

Certainly a refreshing result. Correct me if I'm wrong, the last time we won 3-0 in the league was away to Forest when Smith bagged a hatty no?

Is such a bizarre league.

Rotherhams only win, was a 2-1 win against Norwich.. & Norwich beat us.

We then spank Rotherham 3-0... It is very odd.

After we scored the first, I was just waiting for Rotherham to equalise. When we scored the second, again I was waiting for Rotherham to score.

Certainly a refreshing result. Correct me if I'm wrong, the last time we won 3-0 in the league was away to Forest when Smith bagged a hatty no?
No the last time was February, I think. Against…Rotherham. Fact

No the last time was February, I think. Against…Rotherham. Fact
Remember it well, played my home joker and picked up an extra 5 points 😉

Unfortunately this year I played it for the home game v Reading and we all know what happened that night 🤦‍♂️

Members online