Prem players are to tired ahhhh

Lionchel

Maybe if they got rid of the Champions league and went back to the European cup
Got rid of the stupid international that I can't even remember its name. Took a 30% pay cut
£100,000 a week for kicking a ball around

Maybe we should send them down the mines to see what a real days work feels like

You wouldn't want them in the trenches with you

Maybe if they got rid of the Champions league and went back to the European cup
Got rid of the stupid international that I can't even remember its name. Took a 30% pay cut
£100,000 a week for kicking a ball around

Maybe we should send them down the mines to see what a real days work feels like

You wouldn't want them in the trenches with you

Ten Bob Hag has Harry the Maguire waiting to step in and mess things up at a minutes notice, so what's he moaning about? He cant be described as tired, he hardly plays anymore, apart from the odd England game.

:grinning:

Be fair climbing the steps of private jets going to away games, and then there are stairs in the 6 star hotels they stay at or perhaps travelling to Asia and Australia ect pre seasons made them a little tired, I think counting my half million quid every month would knock me out as well

Even the poor old woman are complaning....not enough time to do the washing & ironing between games.....maybe do us all a favour and stay at home full time .....sorted

What do you do when you are 0-1 down at home to Palace with 87 minutes on the clock? You bring on the fully rested Maguire...You know it makes sense:
:grinning:

Screenshot 2023-09-30 200746.png