Pre-season

STWall

Again, poor journalism and use of the english language. More overseas signings if it's plural.

Gary Rowett has admitted it is “very likely” that Millwall will make another overseas signings in the summer.

Again, poor journalism and use of the english language. More overseas signings if it's plural.

Gary Rowett has admitted it is “very likely” that Millwall will make another overseas signings in the summer.
Yeah spotted them mate and I think it's more basic than "poor journalism" and more like spelling mistakes and poor grammar.

Getting Afobi back from the Desert....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I actually think that’s a half decent pre season compared to recent years.
shame I’ll be in Tenerife for the Sutton game otherwise that would’ve been a new ground ticked off for me. Back the day before Charlton though so will be over for that. Always good to give them a good dicking, even in a pre season.

As soon as I read we’d be playing the Spotters in a friendly, went over to CharltonNoLife to see some wag saying this…..

“Last time we played Millwall away in a friendly we won the league…”

Only for him to be brought down to Earth with this reply!

”Time before that we got relegated.” 🤣

On a slightly more serious note, could be an interesting battle between our own Billy Mitchell (midfielder) and his brother Zach (defender for them!)

Assuming both players are picked, that is!

Fortuna plays a practice match against Millwall FC in preparation. The match is scheduled for Saturday, July 29 and will be played at The Den in London. Kick-off is at 1:00 PM local time (2:00 PM Dutch time).