POTS

Leonard for me, when fit he has been our most consistent player and best player this season and for many periods over the last couple.
His tackle at Swansea on obafemi sums up this boy’s psyche he doesn’t give in.
This season just the one period of injury and we have benefited massively

Leonard has had a fantastic half season at RB and should rightly win POTS , Honeyman a close second , considering how many times the team sheet was changed because of injuries and formations under 3 managers it’s hard to find anyone who has stood out but Lenny Honeyman and Sav have been the most consistent players this season for different reasons, Lenny for his fight and defending Honeyman for wanting to fight everyone and being a pest in midfield,Sav for his leadership and fight , Billy and Longman deserve a mention both have played a big part in the team and playing 442 has helped them both shine lately.

Leonard had the front of his shirt ripped open. It suited him and showed that he was battling.

Nothing between them in my opinion. Both had great seasons but Saville just edges Leonard for me because of his all round input. Always in the refs ear, his markers ear, Billy's ear, he fights for everything and in my opinion has played a big part in Billy's coming of age. Any other time it would be Leonard hands down.
Ear, ear ;)

Leonard had the front of his shirt ripped open. It suited him and showed that he was battling.

Nothing between them in my opinion. Both had great seasons but Saville just edges Leonard for me because of his all round input. Always in the refs ear, his markers ear, Billy's ear, he fights for everything and in my opinion has played a big part in Billy's coming of age. Any other time it would be Leonard hands down.
Although my vote goes to Leonard I know exactly what you mean when you say Saville. Billy has benefitted enormously from him. You can see the improvement in Billy's game. Sav is captain material and I think we are lucky to have such a good experienced pro in our ranks.

Tough one, but agree with most on here... Leonard
Saville 2nd..

Hutchinson on that one ridiculously outstanding game before he got injured again 3rd. (Well it was performance of the season)

Leonard all day long. Probably be the biggest winning margin of votes in years. I cannot recall when a player was clearly the pick for near enough every supporter.

Leonard all day long. Probably be the biggest winning margin of votes in years. I cannot recall when a player was clearly the pick for near enough every supporter.
Yes, Leonard for me too. Probably leading by a mile. But, IF Longman plays the next couple of games like his last couple, could he pinch it?

Yes, Leonard for me too. Probably leading by a mile. But, IF Longman plays the next couple of games like his last couple, could he pinch it?
I assume the POTS will be awarded prior to Plymouth kick-off so Longman would have to play absolutely brilliantly against Sunderland to win it 😉

But I get your drift, I think he’s shown real promise. Reminds me of Jed but more controlled 👍