Post Count Restoration!

The_Fear

Administrator
If you want your post count back, just put the number of posts roughly that you had in this thread and I'll sort.

If you want your likes done (!) tell me those as well.

I want my 15,000 likes back.

Whisky refuses to contribute until his 29,000 are restored!

I've just been looking through your back door mate - does the Secure Sockets Layer need updating?

I'm sure we all remember what happened to Zynga back in 2019?

God forbid we suffer yet another DDoS attack!

:thumbup:

I've just been looking through your back door mate - does the Secure Sockets Layer need updating?

I've given you 14 999... :hehe:

And sorted Whisky!

Funny you should say that, Paris.

When I told my PA that MO had gone her first words were: "bang goes your 25,000 Likes, then".

I was staggered. I didn't know how to work out how many Likes you have and though I might have about 7,000 or something.

She told me that I'd reached 25,000 just a couple of weeks before the lights went out.

Apparently two others were ahead of me. So some fucker has made off with the best part of 100,000 Likes.

Thieving bastards! I bet that was why MO went down:

The Great MO Likes Heist.

Last edited:
Funny you should say that, Paris.

When I told my PA that MO had gone her first words were: "bang goes your 25,000 Likes, then".

I was staggered. I didn't know how to work out how many Likes you have and though I might have about 7,000 or something.

She told me that I'd reached 25,000 just a couple of weeks before the lights went out.

Apparently two others were ahead of me. So some fucker has made off with the best part of 100,000 Likes.

Thieving bastards! I bet that was why MO went down:

The Great MO Likes Heist.

Sorted.

Justice for the Whiskylion one...

Staff online