Poaching Palace’s top scout

Wippa

Don’t know how true this is. Probably bollocks, but if it is true this could be massive…

IMG_3127.jpeg

Aldo is Director of Football Operations and Recruitment.
If the story is true I would expect Adeniran to be part of the team rather than replacing Aldo.

We Really need to tap in to the local talent pool. Palace don’t have any problem doing so, us not so much.

We Really need to tap in to the local talent pool. Palace don’t have any problem doing so, us not so much.
If we have a problem identifying youngsters then we do need to step it up but if we know who they are then we are always going to struggle to get them to sign and stay with us when premier clubs want them.
You also have the problem that some parents see Millwall as a club to avoid, whilst they might be wrong in their thinking, they won't see it that way.

All well and good getting him but if we don't have the funds to buy the players hopefully we do , the club seems to be changing directions pretty quickly

As for local youngsters signing for Millwall i know a good number of boys and girls from the local area who have signed over the years and their family's have been over the moon, gives some a bit of hope ,our reputation is probably seen worse by liberal idiots and red top readers .

If we have a problem identifying youngsters then we do need to step it up but if we know who they are then we are always going to struggle to get them to sign and stay with us when premier clubs want them.
You also have the problem that some parents see Millwall as a club to avoid, whilst they might be wrong in their thinking, they won't see it that way.
Unfortunately this is the problem and not even the greatest scout in the World will change it 🤷‍♂️

I've no idea how he has even got a job in football. One of the worlds biggest mysteries.
He’s literally a sports journalist ffs!
See him at games he just shuffles about looking at his phone all the time like a timid teenager.

Rowett was the one who insisted we start to look abroad for signings, not Aldo - but he’ll probably take the credit for the likes of Flemming and De Noore.