Players at HT last night

Something had to give under Rowett, i would find it hard to believe that many of us truly enjoyed his almost mechanical style of football at the club and despite the league positions ŵere often bored shitless even when we won.
Nothing against him personally,never slagged him off but his football style was probably some of the worst i have seen in 56 yrs.
Edwards has taken on a huge task (that he maybe underestimated) in trying to convert a team that monotonously played by numbers into a reactive quick pass and move side that use a bit of iniative and Individuality.
Its already obvious ,especially across the back that some players dont have what he requires and a big change will happen at end of season.
More worrying is the very apparent lack of effort by some of the players who just dont seem to be putting a shift in,Flemmings performances have been
Inexcusable this season and he was one who i thought would appreciate and thrive under Edwards style.
Patience is the keyword and halftime bollockings dont seem his style,
most players these dsys down tools and cite mental heath issues if manager tells them they're having a mare.
Tough road ahead but i feel he'll turn it around.

Something had to give under Rowett, i would find it hard to believe that many of us truly enjoyed his almost mechanical style of football at the club and despite the league positions ŵere often bored shitless even when we won.
Nothing against him personally,never slagged him off but his football style was probably some of the worst i have seen in 56 yrs.
Edwards has taken on a huge task (that he maybe underestimated) in trying to convert a team that monotonously played by numbers into a reactive quick pass and move side that use a bit of iniative and Individuality.
Its already obvious ,especially across the back that some players dont have what he requires and a big change will happen at end of season.
More worrying is the very apparent lack of effort by some of the players who just dont seem to be putting a shift in,Flemmings performances have been
Inexcusable this season and he was one who i thought would appreciate and thrive under Edwards style.
Patience is the keyword and halftime bollockings dont seem his style,
most players these dsys down tools and cite mental heath issues if manager tells them they're having a mare.
Tough road ahead but i feel he'll turn it around.
Me and you. Let’s hope it works for a decent fella

it was the same when i played five aside. we were limited, with a few fat cunts, and all over 35, we were incredibly limited so we worked on tactics a lot and won the league. i think this was teh shrewdness of rowett too. i cannot ever see this team being a team who can play dominant attacking football. you'd need three players with real ability to do that.

ONE player with massive ability - a cahill, a rae, a sheringham, etc, would also make a massive difference to this team, and would take so much pressure of this bunch of fraught, nervy basic barrys.

it's not criticism, there;s not one player i don't like. it's just we need to be realistic.

the most overused saying at the mo "best side in years". bullshit. maybe we are but don't forget it's always relative to the other 23 teams lol!

As i said in my post HLS i thought that "one player" would be Flemming and others would respond to him ,turning out to be massive disapointment so far this season .
As for best side for years,apart from Flemming (decreasing weekly)and upcoming youngsters no one in that team is worth fuck all.

Joe Edwards took the Millwall manager’s (coach) job because he wanted to make the step up from being a No. 2 to a No. 1, and to be successful in doing that he will have to make tough but correct decisions for what’s best for the team as a whole. He doesn’t need to rip into seasoned professionals if they’re not performing, he just has to stick to his statement that he’s willing to give youth a chance and replace like for like if our current players are either too old, not trying or not good enough (or in some cases, all 3!)

That means replacing an underperforming Flemming with Esse in the No. 10 role and replacing a struggling Wallace with the pacy Malaki at LB! Yes, if he does that tomorrow then there’s always a chance that it could backfire on him and Sunderland tear us a new arsehole, but conversely those two players could shine, and if Edwards realises that Emakhu needs to be playing up top and not as a winger (which he isn’t), then maybe any arsehole tearing might be coming from us and not from the opposition.

Whatever happens tomorrow, supporters have to back Joe and the players and get them through a difficult December before we can see what our coach can bring in in the January transfer window!
Couldnt agree more, Emakhu seems to be in the, he’s pacey so he can play wide category, when his performances so far would say not. Yes , if ever these was a time to play Esse, Malaki and Emakhu, this is it, all three not sure, but certainly the left back, although I suspect Longman might be there. Nisbet should start, so Fleming, in or out? Let’s hope Joe is bold and plays Emakhu.

We might see

Shark
Danny Harding coops longman/malaki
Bnc de Norre Campbell honeyman/Longman
Emakhu Nisbet

it’s not time to give the same team time to put it right, surely