People's Republic of Liverpool

kinelloz

Francis Jeffers, Robbie Fowler and Gerrard all taking the Saudi Shilling. Now adopted scouser Henderson considering a contract that would set up his family up for life.

The cunt is on a 4 year £200k a week contract, if his family ain't set up for life on that, they never will be.

Same fella who wears rainbow laces and armband, takes the knee against injustice prepared to take the money of a homophobic country still using slaves and treating women as second class citizens.

What happened to the social consciousness and working class values of Liverpool?

I hate modern football. Thank fuck we are dinosaurs with values.

so 4 years worth of a normal middle earners money every week. Times 52 weeks. So thats 200 years worth over a one year contract. Over the 4 years thats 800 years worth for a normal person to earn. In reality most people earn less than £50k a year.

We really have lost touch with reality.

Francis Jeffers, Robbie Fowler and Gerrard all taking the Saudi Shilling. Now adopted scouser Henderson considering a contract that would set up his family up for life.
It'll be interesting to see which players that took the knee in protest about er ,,,,,,,, everything go out there for the blood money. Maybe the arabs will behead them if they lose or miss a penalty :hmmm: I do hope the Gonk ends up there and gets pelted with rocks for banging a camel with his nose.

And don't forget Gareth and co----------------Black slaves matter too! Yes the ones that'll be serving you sand sandwiches again in your plush hotel built by slaves shipped in from sub saharan afirca.

We want to educate you- Jordan Henderson 2022

The worse type of people - white liberal elites that virtue signal and have no morals

would not piss on them if they were on fire

they have no sense of the real world and contribute to the social and value breakdown that people of all demographics hold dear and then drop their morale high ground for money

pathetic sub standard human beings and they make me sick