Paul Mullin

Some battle those 2 teams are having, team could not go up with 100 pts. Langstaff at Notts Co, could be useful if they dont get promoted, only 26.

Some battle those 2 teams are having, team could not go up with 100 pts. Langstaff at Notts Co, could be useful if they dont get promoted, only 26.
The 2 teams play each other today in a possible title decider, I would of thought they would get a 20,000 crowd if the ground was big enough.

Langstaff was banging them in for Gateshead last season in league below so he would of been scouted by Div. 3, 4 and Conference clubs and he ended up at Notts Co, I can't imagine he has suddenly become good enough for the Championship this season.
Mullins has proven to be a good Div.4 player during his career so it isn't a surprise he getting a few in the Conference with a top team but if he ain't made it to the Championship by now he never will.

Considering we are now looking at the likes of Nisbet and van Hooijdonk I can't see us looking at either of these 2.

I watch Nisbet for Hibs against Dundee United last week on sky and didn't think he was that good