Paul Jiggins RIP /Takksport

Lucky_Lion

Think this was posted on here previously but trying to publicise it again to get a bit more dough in the fund for his wife and daughter after he was suddenly taken , many on here may have known Paul fromMillwall or from his day job, This is from Goldenballs Phil who has arranged all of this including the charity game and has done a fine job of it so far

To those interested Shaun Williams and Billy from the club are going on Hawksbee & Jacobs tomorrow afternoon to talk about Jiggo and touch on the fund raising. Around 1.40ish I think
Yes i know Talksport are the devil, or more precisely Jim White is, however when i contacted Paul Hawksbee he was nothing but interested and helpful as he had a great relationship with Jiggo and he is a spurs fan who PJ covered for the sun obviously. initally I just asked if he would retweet the raffle but he wanted to get someone on the show to discuss Jiggo etc.

I asked Shaun (been very helpful) & Billy to go on the show to cover the Millwall angle as obviously they will cover the Kane shirt etc. and I had no interest in being on there and am not very interesting either!

Thought I'd let people know in advance, if it helps more people find the raffle and buy tickets then it is a good thing IMO

As you all know we had a fans game at the Den back in May with money generated being donated to Paul’s wife Kelly and daughter Millie. The game raised £786 on the evening.

As a result of tweeting about the game & the cause a few people were kind enough to donate items including @micky2horses@Don Keebles . Along side this Shaun Williams contacted me and offered me a shirt and to whataspp some of the players to see if they would send anything so we have boots from Jed, a shirt from Mason Bennett and Matt Smith with items to come from Neil Harris, Steve Morison and a new hummel 22/23 squad signed shirt from Millwall.

Additionally, I have had contact with Spurs who Jiggo covered extensively for the Sun and they are going to get some items signed and set across – I’m hoping a Kane shirt will arrive with the obvious cross connection. Very kind of them to help.

So, to get started I have put two items up on the Raffall site today (and no I am not buying tickets nor will any of my family!
There is a Tim Cahill shirt and an 07/08 squad signed home shirt on there and I will aim to put a couple of items up every 2/3 weeks.

You can find the profile page at https://raffall.com/jiggo and the raffles will be visible there, tickets are £5 each, i haven't framed them as it makes postaged much more difficult.

Thanks in advance for any support you can offer, as previous all money will be donate to Kelly and Millie less the fees from Raffall.
there are two more prizes for this raffle

1st Prize
Framed hummel Millwall FC 2022/23 home shirt has been signed by the first team squad. The shirt will also have a personalised message added by Gary Rowett dedicated to the winner once the raffle is complete, as per the photograph. The winner will also meet Gary Rowett at a home game to collect the shirt and for a photo opportunity. Once the raffle is complete and the winner announced the shirt will be signed by Gary and re-framed ready for collection.

2nd Prize
A replica Millwall Street sign 1m in length and 200mm height, lightweight and easy to fix to wall, perfect for a home bar or kids bedroom etc. - This item kindly donated by @BMC thank you

Link here - https://raffall.com/311835/enter-ra...irt-hosted-by-in-memory-of-paul-jiggo-jiggins

Thanks all , any questions please contact Phil through HoF or Facebook where he's on all the groups