Parking Help

twigster

I normally get the train in from deepest darkest Kent on Match days, but today I'm contemplating driving in as need a quick getaway for a friend's 40th, can anyone advise me as where I can park near the ground.
Thanks in advance

I used to park around Deptford park, Evelyn St has works though, get there early if you can and you should be ok.

Do you have to pay the congestion charge now? I've been getting the train instead of driving up recently but was also thinking about driving up today.

Do you have to pay the congestion charge now? I've been getting the train instead of driving up recently but was also thinking about driving up today.
Not the congestion charge mate unless you travel through town but ulez charge after next week.

Flats next to the old place. Cbl end opposite scrap yard
That's what I was thinking tbh, but decided to get the train up now, was panicking as agreed to set up a sound system for his party, but convinced him to get the venue to let me in this morning and do it, now I can have a couple of beers at the game😁🍻🍻

Im being serious mate, was driving past and im sure i see security. Its the Greggs by the traffic lights on the corner.
Mate they have had a bouncer on at Greggs for at least 5 or 6 years. It is not only Saturdays either, they have him on the door through the week. Big black geezer with his SIA badge on his armband.

Mate they have had a bouncer on at Greggs for at least 5 or 6 years. It is not only Saturdays either, they have him on the door through the week. Big black geezer with his SIA badge on his armband.
Thought i was seeing things at first, never even knew they had security at Greggs. Fat Dan from Lions TV must of been nicking the sausage rolls so they hired him to stop it.