Palace applause for John Berylson

Had a minutes applause for both John Berylson and Trevor Francis before the match. I thought that was very decent of them, all rivalry aside. Berylson obviously was held in extremely high regard by a lot of people within the game.
Excellent! 👍

Fair play to club officials, but their fan base went along with it to ingratiate themselves to us in the hope we stop calling them Nigels.;)

Yes, a decent jesters but like the 1914 Christmas Truce my appreciation ended at midnight

Funny you mentioned that obes, I was at the Imperial War Museum on Thursday and looking at the photos of our troops and their's as well as officers. London Rifles were mentioned.
The Museum has changed a bit since I last visited it. The first world war was still well represented, a bit sparse on the 2nd compared to memory. There was a bit on Iraq and Afghanistan and the 4th floor was Northern Ireland including a number plate from a car bomb that was difussed outside a Pub. Also a map around St Michael's church showing the segregation areas and photos of the aftermath.