P.O.T.S

Also voted for Murray. Always turns up, never hides. We're a better team with him in the side.
Notable mention for Danny Mac but - see interview on NAD - he admits that he's been learning his trade as a wing back.
Don't think Bart has been as consistent this season. As someone mentioned his kicking often lets him down as evidenced by first goal at Bristol City at New Year.
Would also mention Mason Bennett who makes things happen but hasn't played enough games.

A lot of people thought Hurlock could not play football, they were wrong, same with Murray Wallace who is a lot better footballer than people give him credit for.

When we signed Murray Wallace I mistakenly wrote him off as another league one clogger but after watching him play a couple of times I instantly changed my mind. He’s deceptively quick for a tall fella, very comfortable on the ball and very rarely gets caught out of position wherever he plays in defence. Add in the fact that he has never given any less than 100% since he’s been here and fearlessly throws himself into tackles then he is a deserving winner of POTY.

Wallace must rank as one of Harris’ best signings, he came with good league one and championship experience and has repaid his modest fee several times over. He is really unlucky to have Robertson and Tierney as competition for a place in the Scotland squad, in any other position he walks into that side easily.

Murray Wallace for me as number two all day long.

Foe me, it will be Hurlock for the next ten years. There may have been better players, but better "Millwall" ??????? i very much doubt it

Terry Hurlock ................enough said

When we signed Murray Wallace I mistakenly wrote him off as another league one clogger but after watching him play a couple of times I instantly changed my mind. He’s deceptively quick for a tall fella, very comfortable on the ball and very rarely gets caught out of position wherever he plays in defence. Add in the fact that he has never given any less than 100% since he’s been here and fearlessly throws himself into tackles then he is a deserving winner of POTY.

Wallace must rank as one of Harris’ best signings, he came with good league one and championship experience and has repaid his modest fee several times over. He is really unlucky to have Robertson and Tierney as competition for a place in the Scotland squad, in any other position he walks into that side easily.
Respectively agree with this. Murray fully shores up our defence. What a signing he has turned out to be in the long run. Wasn't sure of him myself at first, however the last 2 seasons he has completely proved himself - and some - and if/when he takes the accolade as player of the season he's fully deserved of it.

Staff online

Members online