Outside of the ground Saturday

The Den

Near the blue bus and band. There was a fella wandering around taking photos of people. Foreign bloke, smoking a fag and had rolled the bottoms of his jeans up... anyway he took a pic of me and my youngest lad alongside my mate and his lad.
We was told it was going into a Millwall book.... I fucked off for another bus stop beer and I've no idea where he went to.. did anyone else see him and manage to ask him what book he's doing?

I've probably been done over... framed and stuck on a wanted poster around Swaiziland, being headhunted by Qwisth and Norwichs Nan.

Near the blue bus and band. There was a fella wandering around taking photos of people. Foreign bloke, smoking a fag and had rolled the bottoms of his jeans up... anyway he took a pic of me and my youngest lad alongside my mate and his lad.
We was told it was going into a Millwall book.... I fucked off for another bus stop beer and I've no idea where he went to.. did anyone else see him and manage to ask him what book he's doing?

I've probably been done over... framed and stuck on a wanted poster around Swaiziland, being headhunted by Qwisth and Norwichs Nan.
You’re on his stalker list now!

Later, when the OB arrest him, they’ll find many other photos of just you, taken outside The Den, stuck up on his bedroom wall!

I believe Its called a ‘man crush!’ (or something like that!) :grinning:

Lots of people from other clubs quietly admire us. You often read,,,,,,,,,,say what you want about them, but they take no shit, stick up for one and other and don't give a fuck what the media print.
Every single football supporter we spoke with at length while visiting (and it was many a different club) all made mention of the fact that Millwall are a good club and were disparaging of the negative media hype. It's actually a bigger fight here anymore because every yank instantly convinced he knows all about "it" because of some shitty movie or documentary. Didn't get any of that guff while over. Fucking hell might just pack and move.