Our next two games.

NoOneLikesMe

If GR was watching the match between WBA and Preston last night, he'd have seen the way to beat Albion is a high press and run at them at every opportunity. Sit back and allow them time to compose themselves and they'd probably beat us despite their dreadful run of form.

Preston won't be easy to beat, provided we take the game to them and don't allow them to play the way they did against Albion, we'd be in with a shout..

Hopefully come away with 4 points...

COYL

If GR was watching the match between WBA and Preston last night, he'd have seen the way to beat Albion is a high press and run at them at every opportunity. Sit back and allow them time to compose themselves and they'd probably beat us despite their dreadful run of form.

Preston won't be easy to beat, provided we take the game to them and don't allow them to play the way they did against Albion, we'd be in with a shout..

Hopefully come away with 4 points...

COYL
Four points - now you're talking!

:thumbup:

I've lost count of the amount of teams that have turned up at the Den on the back of a poor run only to win, it won't surprise me if West brom do the same. Only thing that swings in our favour is we've had a longer rest and should be fitter. Preston are a very good side away from home and have beaten much stonger teams than us. I think we'll get more from West brom than we will from Preston.

Rowlett will not have a high line Just in case they attack us , can't see more then the drivel being served up at present.....

So many losses on the bump, at home against a big side, we have no choice but to set up positively.