Our next five league games

I see that Ellis Simms is returning to Everton from Sunderland, he has been scoring a lot of their goals, so that is a plus.

Just got a bag of this for the QPR game, so who knows...

qpr.jpg

Boro - lucky to get a point
Cardiff - 1 point
Burnley 1 point
Sunderland - 3 points
QPR - 1 point

I think you're looking at a max of 7 points realistically. Probably our toughest bunch of fixtures yet,

Exactly............... We are in the top six for a reason, so none of them will look forward to playing us either. They have to come to the Den, so lets not worry about them, lets get them worrying about us .................
And the budget we have at Millwall and we are still in with a chance.
Remarkable job GR has done to still have us up there.

Tough month. More confident that we’re looking for results to stay in around the play offs than I would if we were flirting with relegation spots. Think Middlesborough away toughest game but confident that we can get something there. Also that we can frustrate Burnley. Easiest game on paper looks to be Cardiff but we don’t have a good record there in recent years.

Not sure it will get any easier. Get the points/results we need and pressure is on in February to maintain the push: don’t get the results/points and pressure on to get back on track. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Ellis Simms has been recalled by Everton, seems that Sunderland fans aren't happy and may take time to find another dangerous/influential forward by the time we play them..Possibly.

Boro Tough game settle for a point.

Cardiff depends if we turn up, could be 3 points

Burnley can only see a loss, they are a step up.

Sunderland a win here, we bossed the first half at theirs then went awol in the second, deffo have the beating of them 3 points.

QPR drawer so 1 point

Total 8 points out of 15 just under 2 points a game, if we can do that we could make the play offs.

Loosing 12 mil a year it would be nice to go up , give some of JBs money back and pocket the rest.

Looking forward, we now need 9 from the next 5 to stay on track for 74 points.

Coventry City (A)
Sheffield United (H)
Burnley (H)
Stoke City (A)
Luton Town (A)

In total, we need 28 points from the remaining 17 games.

Even I'm starting to believe.

Looking forward, we now need 9 from the next 5 to stay on track for 74 points.

Coventry City (A)
Sheffield United (H)
Burnley (H)
Stoke City (A)
Luton Town (A)

In total, we need 28 points from the remaining 17 games.

Even I'm starting to believe.
To get 9 there, I reckon we need 3 away wins. Not impossible, but bloody hard

Members online