Our Club

Froada

I'd just like to say a few words about our beloved club.
My Dad passed away a few weeks ago and we had his funeral last week.
We asked Albins if he could have one last trip to his 2nd home, The Den.
They contacted the club and said it was all arranged.
When we turned into Zampa road the security had stopped the traffic. We turned into the car park. The cars stopped and Albins ceremonial exited the hearse. He took the grandchildren out of the cars and they walked along the front of the main stand, followed by the cars. All of the staff were outside heads bowed. He then took a rose and put it against the wall.
They walked all around and the cars followed, still no one moved. Then everyone got back into the cars and we left. Security stopping the traffic again. All the staff were still stood there.
I cannot thank them enough as it was part of a lovely celebration of his life.
Albins said, other than the Spotters, no one else is really interested.
Thank you Millwall, you were superb, he would have been so proud.

When we turned into Zampa road the security had stopped the traffic. We turned into the car park. The cars stopped and Albins ceremonial exited the hearse. He took the grandchildren out of the cars and they walked along the front of the main stand, followed by the cars. All of the staff were outside heads bowed. He then took a rose and put it against the wall.
They walked all around and the cars followed, still no one moved. Then everyone got back into the cars and we left. Security stopping the traffic again. All the staff were still stood there.
An elegant finale mate and sorry for your loss. He’ll still be watching you and Wall - don’t worry.

Class act from the club. That really is special.

sorry for your loss mate 🙏🏼

Firstly, my condolences to you @Froada. I lost my dad over 15 years ago and he was Millwall born and bred. I'm still not over it and I miss him, but ever thankful that his club is my club.

Albins are the absolute best. They did the funeral for a family member not so long ago and the respect, care, consideration and attention they delivered was exemplary. Small touches like leaving a rose on the front of the house and when the funeral cortege went past the Albins offices in Sidcup, their members of staff were outside with heads bowed out of respect. They were unbelievably good.

Once again, sorry for your loss.