Management Team

Rowett ex Right Back
Barrett ex Centre Back
Robinson ex Left Back
Marshall Goalkeeper

Fuck me where the attacking intent, experience, ideas, solutions plans

Barrett Set piece expert

Give me strengh
But, for arguments sake, you could say because of their experience defensively they would have good tactical awareness of how to penetrate that defence.

Being saying this for ages , need a change in the coaching staff or give Nugent a go ,got the y211th playing some great football

Well Mitchell and sav are not the aanswer looking at a lot of teams we have at the den 90% of their midfield are 10 times better then ours. See it week in week out.
I was joking!

I’ve thought for some time that central midfield has been our major problem.

Billy is out of his depth and Saville is way past his peak.

I was impressed by Casper during the Bristol game (our best player until subbed) but we need someone dominant to partner him.

If we could get that before the transfer window closes I genuinely believe the team’s fortunes will change dramatically.

Could it be that there is a possibility that they learnt about every aspect of the game during the thousand of hours they played, trained and from being coached? Also during getting their coaching licenses.

Management Team

Rowett ex Right Back
Barrett ex Centre Back
Robinson ex Left Back
Marshall Goalkeeper

Barrett Set piece expert

Give me strengh
Remember Afobe saying he enjoyed playing under Rowett because he didn’t coach the forwards, he just let’s us get on with it.

Look at Man City
Pep was a defender
I think all his coaches never really made it as pros ( Might be wrong)
and our fowards hardly hit the scoring charts under Harris

Management Team

Rowett ex Right Back
Barrett ex Centre Back
Robinson ex Left Back
Marshall Goalkeeper

Barrett Set piece expert

Give me strengh
Someone on here suggested Morro as a coach a while back and I said Morro would not play second fiddle. Thinking of it now he’s probably the only one with the brains and courage to put his point of view across with regard to the forward play and playing people in their natural positions.