One goal bigger than the other šŸ™ˆ

Most men have one ball bigger than the other so it sort of balances out.

I do think the crossbar height should be adjustable and set dependant on the goal keepers height.

Most men have one ball bigger than the other so it sort of balances out.

I do think the crossbar height should be adjustable and set dependant on the goal keepers height.
Keep this to yourself as EFL will be all over it in the name of diversity. Strictly come dancing are kicking the arse out of diversity so it is only a matter of time.!

Glad it fucked up Wigan, but it sounds like a fairly basic check before the game for the groundsman or the "do-fuck-all-else lino to do...fuck me a calibrated dowel rod would be all that's needed. It ain't as if the put the goal posts in at five to three and then kick off is it.
Shitcunt of a club. Should knock points off as well.

But didnā€™t they both have to use the goal ???

So if theyā€™re was an advantage or disadvantage then they both had it ??????

Maybe having Ulster sitting on a sliding seat above the goal, and someone hitting his hanging nuts šŸ„œ for extra points would be the answer?????

Iā€™m staying out of it........

But didnā€™t they both have to use the goal ???

So if theyā€™re was an advantage or disadvantage then they both had it ??????

Maybe having Ulster sitting on a sliding seat above the goal, and someone hitting his hanging nuts šŸ„œ for extra points would be the answer?????

Iā€™m staying out of it........
No backing out now mate, you're involved with Ulsters nuts.

Reactions: Owl
How come this never happened before maybe all the goalposts have been to big for years
Think itā€™s to do with the new ā€œgoalsā€ and pitch booking management. Back In day goals were left in and wouldnā€™t fk about with it.

nowadays, there is the ā€œmain goalsā€ the training goals, bloody community/small goals and then likes of Wigan rugby goals potentially.

the issue is of a few factors: one being that there always a Jack the lad who doesnā€™t care about equipment when moving it or using it so can start to bend and lose shape etc

the other factor I would hazard a guess on this one at hull is mud /debry has got into the hole and wonā€™t go down any further ur instead of unblocking just sawed the inches off.

Gonna happen a lot more if goals keep moving etc.

In case you wander ā€¦I work and coach at Livingston and was the ā€œinfamousā€ goal post shaggerā€¦ on internet few years agoā€¦let me tell ya trying move the posts is a fkin nightmare hahah