On this day 25 year ago

Anytime we've been to Wembley it always makes me smile when you see the amount of empties plus unopened cans and bottles piled up at the turnstiles. Another venue where i've never seen so many bods having to be carried into the game cause they're so lagging :grinning:

On our last visit i nipped out to the khazi for a lag and it was like entering a nightclub. It's was in full swing. Fellas that have been on it since Friday lunchtime. Got handed a fucking huge packet from a complete stranger suffering a case of real bad lockjaw. Had a dabble and went to hand it back and the geezer says fuck off mate it ain't mine. I said you've just handed me it mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no i ain't i don't touch the fucking stuff it's for cunts and staggered off :rotfl: I had another dip and passed it on. Just back to my seat and Morro scores. Fucking strong stuff that :hehe::hehe::hehe:

:wahey::wahey::banana::banana:
We had to pretend one of ours dads had had a stroke otherwise he wouldn't of got in he was so lagging

Anytime we've been to Wembley it always makes me smile when you see the amount of empties plus unopened cans and bottles piled up at the turnstiles. Another venue where i've never seen so many bods having to be carried into the game cause they're so lagging :grinning:

On our last visit i nipped out to the khazi for a lag and it was like entering a nightclub. It's was in full swing. Fellas that have been on it since Friday lunchtime. Got handed a fucking huge packet from a complete stranger suffering a case of real bad lockjaw. Had a dabble and went to hand it back and the geezer says fuck off mate it ain't mine. I said you've just handed me it mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no i ain't i don't touch the fucking stuff it's for cunts and staggered off :rotfl: I had another dip and passed it on. Just back to my seat and Morro scores. Fucking strong stuff that :hehe::hehe::hehe:

:wahey::wahey::banana::banana:
Fucking hilarious!

Great day out but shit result. The beginning of many appearances at Wembley for many.

Can't believe it was a quarter century ago. Fucking Paul Rogers - I disliked him as a kid when I used to go to non-league and he was at Sutton, then he goes and does this to us.
I miss the old Wembley, I suppose that was one of the last games there before they tore it down. The old towers piss all over the stupid arch any day.

I was in the big house absolutely gutted thought I would never see the wall get there,
I was wrong and have never missed any big game

Can't believe it was a quarter century ago. Fucking Paul Rogers - I disliked him as a kid when I used to go to non-league and he was at Sutton, then he goes and does this to us.
I miss the old Wembley, I suppose that was one of the last games there before they tore it down. The old towers piss all over the stupid arch any day.

Blimey, I forgot about that handball just before the goal...
:shrug:

Was one of many travelling up in a limo,also had a life sized cardboard Robert De niro for some reason,mad,great day,shit result
Bogey team,including the 1-0 play off semi final loss at their place
You was in my limo ! I chorred it off me sister that morning after being up all night, he blew out the sunroof on the way home on parklane ! I parted with readies for that 🤣🤣 Great day though, touring all the old pubs for a pint on the way home.

Still hate Wigan and Simon Roger’s for that goal obvious handball. But also, still bamboozles me why baldy shaw sat on the bench the full game. Madness from rhino and mcleary.
First game at home the next season (if I remember rightly) was vs Wigan. 0-3 down with about 15 minutes to go, my hate for that nothing, northern cunt of a club hit a high. On comes Paulie Shaw and the next thing you know, it’s 3-3. Amazing comeback to witness.

I was going through a very dark period in the few years before this and I remember quite clearly thinking that all I wanted was to see Millwall at Wembley and I could die relatively happy. What a special day. Little did I know that this would be just the start of one of the most successful times in our history.

I was going through a very dark period in the few years before this and I remember quite clearly thinking that all I wanted was to see Millwall at Wembley and I could die relatively happy. What a special day. Little did I know that this would be just the start of one of the most successful times in our history.
Now you have carried on watching Millwall for another 25 years and blown the chance of dying happy.

First game at home the next season (if I remember rightly) was vs Wigan. 0-3 down with about 15 minutes to go, my hate for that nothing, northern cunt of a club hit a high. On comes Paulie Shaw and the next thing you know, it’s 3-3. Amazing comeback to witness.

Yes, I remember that game. In fact, the goals are up on YouTube:

I'll be honest - I hated the day, I had looked forward for years to get to Wembley with Millwall and the build up was great but on the day there was complete mongs there I'd never seen before or since, on the flip side there was loads of faces from the past that came out again in Hungary but overall came away thinking was it worth waiting for - compare that to the Millwall at Old Trafford for the semi final against Sunderland

I said before the Walsall game that if we got to Wembley I’d dye my hair yellow. I looked like a right cnt, but all my mates could see me from various parts of the ground 😂😂😂

You was in my limo ! I chorred it off me sister that morning after being up all night, he blew out the sunroof on the way home on parklane ! I parted with readies for that 🤣🤣 Great day though, touring all the old pubs for a pint on the way home.
If the journey started in lee green,you were in my limo 🤣🤣🤣