On the train on the way back v Boro

TheOneAndOnlyGazza

Not a new series to rival Sliver, but today felt like a coming of age for a few of our players. Billy outstanding, Danny composed going forward, greatdevuts for Casper and Kevin, Nothing much for our new keeper to do. Duncan Watmore was everywhere, Joe Bryan looks real bargain. The defence was solid and passing by the whole team good. The icing on the cake Esse and Aidimo, two real diamonds in our crown.

My boys second away game. First one was away to Watford last season at Xmas. He’s got a 100% record 😂😂.

Great result and a fine performance to boot. Thought It was dejavu again with all the missed chances, so went crazy when we scored. Billy was outstanding. The some on here that thinks he’s a div 1 players wants to watch back the video of todays game.

Bryan looks class and Watmore looks a proper handful this season. Fck me we’ve got some attacking options - like never before. Enjoyed watching Nesbit. Think he’ll turn into a very good player for us. Jury’s out on the new keeper, did nothing wrong but never saw enough good stuff from kicking etc. seemed to half miss kick a handful.

Esse and Emakhu are proper lively. The goal was brilliant and watching the mouthy Boro fans squirm at the end was quite a moment.

Footballs back with a bang!!! Miiiiiiilllllll

My boys second away game. First one was away to Watford last season at Xmas. He’s got a 100% record 😂😂.

Great result and a fine performance to boot. Thought It was dejavu again with all the missed chances, so went crazy when we scored. Billy was outstanding. The some on here that thinks he’s a div 1 players wants to watch back the video of todays game.

Bryan looks class and Watmore looks a proper handful this season. Fck me we’ve got some attacking options - like never before. Enjoyed watching Nesbit. Think he’ll turn into a very good player for us. Jury’s out on the new keeper, did nothing wrong but never saw enough good stuff from kicking etc. seemed to half miss kick a handful.

Esse and Emakhu are proper lively. The goal was brilliant and watching the mouthy Boro fans squirm at the end was quite a moment.

Footballs back with a bang!!! Miiiiiiilllllll
I'll pay for your boy to keep going all the time it stays 100%😉

Note on the sideshow, Howson fails to pick up Esse leaving him unmarked for his finish, then goes to grab the football, Bryan runs in and boots the ball towards the corner flag where we are celebrating and petulant Howson runs over to try and grab the ball from Cooper's hands ending with them both getting a booking.

Silly from Howson. its not like they can kick off without us being back in our own half and the Refs are now adding on goal celebration time.