Ollie Burke back at den?

What a load of rubbish. Same for the bollox that we'd be relegated without him. We've been in fourth place in the league this season, pretty sure we;ve never been that well placed when twinkle bollox was here. One man never made a team.
I never said we were a one man team but in 2019 we finished 21st in the league and without Jed’s 5 goals & 3 assists we might have been relegated (of course others contributed as well & even more) For the record, none of those 5 goals were from the penalty spot. That’s another myth that’s been spouted about Jed. Williams was still taking every penalty & free kick up to and including that season.
Yes, we might have stayed up without him, we had Skalak warming the bench and he might have stepped up to the plate but considering he was shit, I doubt it.
So without Jed (& yes Gregory, Cooper & Williams goals) we could easily have been relegated. And that’s a fact

I felt with Burke he was one iota short of being a really good player. Every time I watched him I thought today will be the day but it never happened.

Fingers crossed someone will flick the switch and he delivers big time 🙏
sometimes just getting a couple of fresh faces in might liven things up a bit, you have to think young Burey is going down the list again, back out on loan!

never said we were a one man team but in 2019 we finished 21st in the league and without Jed’s 5 goals & 3 assists we might have been relegated
Perhaps if he passed more to his team mates instead of playing for himself we may have scored more!

Williams was still taking every penalty & free kick up to and including that season.
He should have continued, in my opinion. Ferguson was great with a dead ball but never got a look in cause twinkle bollox had an ego that needed massaging.

So without Jed (& yes Gregory, Cooper & Williams goals) we could easily have been relegated. And that’s a fact
It is but you've now and correctly added Gregory, Cooper and Williams. Not what you first said is it!:fish::fish: