Ok I give up (Millwall Profile)

onlyagame

I’ve downloaded the app (actually I already had it but had to download the update)
Where the f*** is the link to register the new profile? Can any of you clever lot help :please:

I’m assuming you already have your profile which you set up on the OS?
If so, on the opening page of the app, bottom right hand corner, there is a little head. Click on that and the log in page opens up.

Just to be clear for anyone using the app. You cannot make a profile on the app. You have to do that on the OS, then go to the app and use the log in details of the account you created on the OS.
I have downloaded the app onto both iPad and iPhone and it works fine on both.

I will thank you now Big Paul (although I’ll register later) & I’m glad your paying attention to all this tech shit. Why you can’t just do it in the app is beyond me & the links in the app were worse than useless. Millwall Profile, seriously? It sound like a bloody dating app. God knows what Ulster’s password is :gimp:

I will thank you now Big Paul (although I’ll register later) & I’m glad your paying attention to all this tech shit. Why you can’t just do it in the app is beyond me & the links in the app were worse than useless. Millwall Profile, seriously? It sound like a bloody dating app. God knows what Ulster’s password is :gimp:
My son is a computer expert.
When I ask him questions like yours, I.e. well, why is it like that?
He always says, “Do you really want me to tell you?”

After reflection I reply, “Probably not”

So he then says “That’s just the way it is”.

So, in reply to your question about why you can’t set up a profile in the app…..”That’s just the way it is!”😂😂😂😂😂

You will sleep much better not knowing.

:innocent:

I recon it's
Would 😅😅😅

So OneID profile. Is it just used by Millwall or is it shared with other organisations? Are we going to have the pleasure of having untold call centres ringing up trying to sell previously enjoyed condoms etc?

So OneID profile. Is it just used by Millwall or is it shared with other organisations? Are we going to have the pleasure of having untold call centres ringing up trying to sell previously enjoyed condoms etc?
Don't know. My bank is not participating, so I'm out.

Just to be clear for anyone using the app. You cannot make a profile on the app. You have to do that on the OS, then go to the app and use the log in details of the account you created on the OS.
I have downloaded the app onto both iPad and iPhone and it works fine on both.
BP, I’ve been watching Millwall TV by going to website - what’s the app?. (Excuse my tech ignorance 🤪)