Oh no it's Jed on saturday

Rowett still rates him and apparently our fans applauded him at the end.

Going by there forums a lot of West brom fans were pleased he never played too!

A clever ploy by GR, let WBA think we’re petrified of Jed in the hope he’s in the starting lineup in the return and plays crap 😉

Make way, jed will soon be coming back I for one would have him back tomorrow , I think a
lot of our fans turned against him because we wanted him to stay as he had quality but we would never admit that

Make way, jed will soon be coming back I for one would have him back tomorrow , I think a
lot of our fans turned against him because we wanted him to stay as he had quality but we would never admit that
Yes, Jed was silly to celebrate the way he did last season, but I've never understood the vitriol against him. Made mistakes and cost us a game on a few occasions but, over a number of seasons, consistently our best player.

That said, I wouldn't want him back: Maybe his best years are behind him? In any event, we need to look to the future and imo that is Esse and Emakhu, not Wallace.

I wouldn't want him back and i don't get the clamour for him to return .I believe that we've had the best out of him. Once he loses a yard of pace he'll be worthless to a team. On top of that he has designs on playing in the premier league which i think is as about as likely as Lurch winning mastermind and then going onto coming first in London marathon.

He looked good and stood out in teams that were average at best and bereft of creative players. People seem to forget the amount of times he'd dart down the wing, head down and stick aimless balls into an empty box. He's not pulling up any trees at West brom and is getting a fair bit of criticism on there fans forums. Many of the gripes being what i just said, lots of running with the ball but very little end product and aimless wasteful delivery of the ball. His game is reliant on pace. He will lose that as he gets older.

Why would he come back here when he's nearly doubled his wages by moving club? Wasn't the generic blurb from him when he wouldn't renew his ( improved terms and money) contract that was on offer for over six months all about securing his families financial future and wanting to play at a higher level?

He looked good and stood out in teams that were average at best and bereft of creative players. People seem to forget the amount of times he'd dart down the wing, head down and stick aimless balls into an empty box. He's not pulling up any trees at West brom and is getting a fair bit of criticism on there fans forums. Many of the gripes being what i just said, lots of running with the ball but very little end product and aimless wasteful delivery of the ball. His game is reliant on pace. He will lose that as he gets older.

Why would he come back here when he's nearly doubled his wages by moving club? Wasn't the generic blurb from him when he wouldn't renew his ( improved terms and money) contract that was on offer for over six months all about securing his families financial future and wanting to play at a higher level?
But he didn’t fancy it against us 😉

Whatever our individual opinions about Jed, it should be noted that he wrote very respectfully about Both John Berylson and Millwall in the WBA match programme. Class.
He only got on the pitch for 15mins. Never laid a glove on us.

Was a very good player for us all ways gave 100 percent always wanted the ball even when having a bad game but time to forget about him we are a better team now