Oh no it's Jed on saturday

superlion

Will he get the usual abuse or have we forgiven him after the way he spoke about the passing of JB.
Me personally thought he acted with a lot of respect when JB passed away and can we blame him for wanting to better himself ok its not working out for him but I would have him back tomorrow.

Why shouldn’t ex players celebrate when they score a goal against their old teams. What a load of bollocks, he doesn’t play for us anymore, so fuck him.
I never said he shouldn't celebrate a goal, I said 'as long as he doesn't celebrate a goal over enthusiastically' meaning don't do things like rocking a baby, doing the hucklebuck, firing an imaginable bow and arrow or making wanker signs at us.

I never said he shouldn't celebrate a goal, I said 'as long as he doesn't celebrate a goal over enthusiastically' meaning don't do things like rocking a baby, doing the hucklebuck, firing an imaginable bow and arrow or making wanker signs at us.
Ang on....... nothing wrong with doing the hucklebuck........ I’m sure I did it with a bird with massive knockers in the star and garter many many moons ago............. carry on

No to Jed. I am really pd off. Missing 4 games while away. He needs to behave. If he gives it to our fans then he desrves all he gets.

He's a WBA player now. If he scores he's entitled to celebrate, if he does it in front of us he shouldn't be expecting a gentle ripple of applause though.

On another thread someone said “nobody would want to buy Jed”
The Telegraph did a piece on WBA this week because they need to sell players (get money in somehow) to meet the financial fair play rules and they quoted the fact the Middlesbrough had made a £3 million bid for Jed but it was turned down.