Oh dear

If we lose Saturday, I confess, it may be the end of Jedward. I for one will be disappointed if he goes, as how can you bring in a manager that’s only just started to get his players in and then sack him. He’s inherited some players that have seen their best day, which GR probably knew. Our defence and keeper is like a pub team, our midfield changes like the wind and we play a pair of slow midgets up top on their own.

It really was a shambles, and it still is. Go back past May and you will see the same shambles from Rowett. It’s been shit for almost a year.

Can see GR being asked to come back until,the end of the season?
No way GR would come back after the pit if order abuse he took from sections of our fans. With GR we never worried about relegation - we were always looking up despite 3rd lowest budget in championship.

Anyway we will be OK coz JE is the right man for the job apparently. Have to say the players didn't look like they were particularly playing for him v Ipswich.

I'm gonna go Google that coz I have only been 100% devoted to football and Millwall all my fkg life so I know nothing according to some relatives of JE on here

If we lose Saturday, I confess, it may be the end of Jedward. I for one will be disappointed if he goes, as how can you bring in a manager that’s only just started to get his players in and then sack him. He’s inherited some players that have seen their best day, which GR probably knew. Our defence and keeper is like a pub team, our midfield changes like the wind and we play a pair of slow midgets up top on their own.

It really was a shambles, and it still is. Go back past May and you will see the same shambles from Rowett. It’s been shit for almost a year.
Who's your 2nd Midget?
Your last paragraph is spot on!

Good post, the man has to totally rebuild.

QPR have picked up points of late, but have an incoming deduction to take care of.
Just scanned the internet and the only mention of this is via fans forums.

Probably pessimistic thinking by QPR fans and wishful thinking by ours 🤷‍♂️

Just scanned the internet and the only mention of this is via fans forums.

Probably pessimistic thinking by QPR fans and wishful thinking by ours 🤷‍♂️
I'm sure that once the FA see that Millwall would be saved by a QPR points deduction, they will hold it over until next season.

Ridiculous position to be in, banking on someone getting a points deduction. Didn’t Rotherham or someone get a points deduction a while back and we still went down?