Officially safe from relegation

That is all! :)
Can start looking up the table now instead of downwards as i usually do. Anyone that's been going for years knows we can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, but not this current squad.

They have something about them and remind of the successful Wall sides of the past. The fight and togetherness is clear to see, no superstars but they will not give in or roll over for anyone.

I'm pleased for Rowett, he's taken a bit of flack but bit by bit he has built a team we can be proud of and on a shoestring budget. It;s no frills at times but he's getting the best out of them and that's all that matters. Maybe this is our year!

Last edited:
Can start looking up the table now instead of downwards as i usually do. Anyone that's been going for years knows we can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, but not this current squad.

They have something about them and remind of the successful Wall sides of the past. The fight and togetherness is clear to see, no superstars but they will not give in or roll over for anyone.

I'm pleased for Rowett, he's taken a bit of flack but bit by bit he has built a team we can be proud of and on a shoestring budget. It;s no frills at times but he's getting the best out of them and that's all that matters. Maybe this is our year!
This
Perfect post Peckham

GR has done well. Bit frustrating when we sit back deep sometimes, but cant complain as we are knocking on the door this late in the season.

Def beats the nail biting relegation battles of the past.