Official Club Statement

Shit, I’ve already bought flowers
Turns out it’s not only women that tell me to “f*** off” when I buy them flowers!
All joking apart, I popped down there at Midday, I was told he got in early (I’m guessing his mum dropped him off, first day at school & all that) the training had finished but the car park was full so he was probably holding court. There were no TV crews or bods from Sky & I couldn’t get anyone to tell me when Bart’s new leg is arriving (on the plus side there was no sign of any foam hand’s either)
Anyway, that’s all from your live reporter, over to Fat Dan

“Millwall’s new manager will take charge of training at Calmont Road tomorrow morning for the first time”

I was going to Beckenham Place Park tomorrow so sod it, I’m popping down there
(or will I look like a stalker?)
Did you wear one of these so as not to look conspicuous, Screenshot_20231107_140317_Chrome.jpg

No point in walking me dog behind the training ground any more, could always find a ball in the woods, put there by one of our defenders attempting a 5 yd pass
Do you live near there Tank?
Wondered what they are doing (building) on the grass between the Railway lines and Downham?
Maybe just drainage or hopefully some Sunday football pitches?

Do you live near there Tank?
Wondered what they are doing (building) on the grass between the Railway lines and Downham?
Maybe just drainage or hopefully some Sunday football pitches?
Let's hope they ain't Sunday pitches, we'd end up getting beaten In a friendly.