NW - 15 Years ago 1st Apr

Wimborne Wall

After an inquest jury returned a verdict of unlawful killing, the officer, Simon Harwood, was prosecuted for manslaughter. He was found not guilty but was dismissed from the police service for gross misconduct. Following civil proceedings, the Metropolitan Police Service paid Tomlinson's family an undisclosed sum and acknowledged that Harwood's actions had caused Tomlinson's death.

R.I.P Ian

Attachments

• Ian Tomlinson.jpg
    Ian Tomlinson.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
Is he wearing a Harris t shirt? R.I.P.
Yes, he had a rough life, married twice, liked a drink or 2 but didn't deserve to be treated by the O.B the way he was - if you watch the footage he was walking away from the OB who basically attacked him, no idea if he went to Millwall but yes he was wearing a Millwall t-shirt, he wasn't an aspiring architect just one of our increasing underclass who don't matter anymore

Yes, he had a rough life, married twice, liked a drink or 2 but didn't deserve to be treated by the O.B the way he was - if you watch the footage he was walking away from the OB who basically attacked him, no idea if he went to Millwall but yes he was wearing a Millwall t-shirt, he wasn't an aspiring architect just one of our increasing underclass who don't matter anymore
Yeah I watched it Wim. Forgot about it to be honest. Only asked because I thought he was from the North. Must be wrong. Fuckin diabolical!