Notts County

Gone to penalties. They took their goalkeeper off and brought on someone who is only there on loan. Weird thing to do. But it worked. Notts County are back in the league.
Remember Leicester did this with a minute left in extra time at the old Wembley against Palace only for Claridge to score the winner 30 seconds later

Spent my student days in Nottingham and went to Forest lots of times and a few times to see Notts County. Lovely ground and always a good atmosphere there with a host of pubs close by on Arkwright Street. County were the poor relations with Forest strutting their stuff in the old first division with the likes of Ian Storey Moore on the wing and Winfield at full back. Derby County we’re only 12 miles away and saw some decent games at the Baseball Ground including the Mighty Lions in the league cup. The ground was packed for this midweek game and we pushed our way to where all the noise was only to find ourselves in the thick of the home support. I shouted my head off when Possee scored the opener and some burly home fan threatened to put his fist down my throat if I made any noise. We moved away pronto. They equalised and then Dave McKay scored when his cross got caught in the wind and they ran out 2-1 winners. I got out alive and lived to tell the tale!

Spent my student days in Nottingham and went to Forest lots of times and a few times to see Notts County. Lovely ground and always a good atmosphere there with a host of pubs close by on Arkwright Street. County were the poor relations with Forest strutting their stuff in the old first division with the likes of Ian Storey Moore on the wing and Winfield at full back. Derby County we’re only 12 miles away and saw some decent games at the Baseball Ground including the Mighty Lions in the league cup. The ground was packed for this midweek game and we pushed our way to where all the noise was only to find ourselves in the thick of the home support. I shouted my head off when Possee scored the opener and some burly home fan threatened to put his fist down my throat if I made any noise. We moved away pronto. They equalised and then Dave McKay scored when his cross got caught in the wind and they ran out 2-1 winners. I got out alive and lived to tell the tale!
Impressed being at that game Derby in the cup
But it was 4-2 to Derby

Notts County=Lee Hughes fucking murdering cunt,gave it large to CBL for Oldham moved to Notts county, after his goals no remorse the scummy cunt piece of shit!
Any club with a shred of integrity/decency would not touch him Oldham did so did Notts county,,it was probably the time when I realised football was fucked when you could do what he did ,show no remorse and still get a club earn an inflated wage,and it's all acceptable,totally immoral so can fuck right off supporting this piece of shit.
he was told by old bill get the fuck out of here (the den) asap after the game because we can't guarantee your safety shit himself didnt even change left with a towel over his head,CUNT.