Not that I care but..

Chelsea, Man city have spent pleny of time outside the top tier. It's only cause a Russian crook turned up to launder his money that they've had some success. They were playing in front of 12,000 30 year ago. Man city were a third tier club not long ago. Newcastle another one of those myth clubs. They've been relegated twice in the last 20 year.
And I cannot fucking stand, all 3 of them

Wouldn't surprise me if they split the Premier League into two leagues throughout the course of a season, the same way the Scots do in their top league.

I think that would only further the distance for the likes of Millwall ever being promoted.

Think for us, a Super League would actually do us some justice potentially? removing the top 6/7 from the Prem, and the top 6/7 from the Championship being promoted to cover the void. A top 6 finish might be even more desirable!

Without the current top 6/7, we'd be able to challenge in the Prem.

Chelsea, Man city have spent pleny of time outside the top tier. It's only cause a Russian crook turned up to launder his money that they've had some success. They were playing in front of 12,000 30 year ago. Man city were a third tier club not long ago. Newcastle another one of those myth clubs. They've been relegated twice in the last 20 year.
Yes but it would be almost impossible for them to be relegated now. They have bought their way into the elite. It is possible for another club to join that elite group. They just need to find a billionaire with enough interest.

Wouldn't surprise me if they split the Premier League into two leagues throughout the course of a season, the same way the Scots do in their top league.
Can anyone explain why the Scottish to this? There must be a logical reason for it, but I’m f**ked if I know why.

The Scots only do it at the end of the season & I’ve never bothered to find out why
Can anyone explain why the Scottish to this? There must be a logical reason for it, but I’m f**ked if I know why.

Had a dig around and found this...

Why have the split at all?
The primary reason is to increase competition within the league and reduce the number of meaningless mid-table clashes. The make up of the top six has often remained in the balance until the 33rd round of fixtures.

It also means clubs going for the championship or Europe, and those attempting to retain their SPL status, face the same opponents in the run-in, which ensures a sense of balance and fairness.

Also, in a 12-team league there are issues with fixturing - a total of 33 games would be imbalanced and is too few games while if clubs played each other four times the total would be 44 games, which is too many. The split, therefore, provides a solution.

Interesting, makes sense to an extent.