Not that I care but..

The vast sums of money nowadays have ruined it for the promoted teams. In our first season in the top flight we mixed it with every team, led it for a bit which was great and finished tenth I think….. Now I would just want the cash to secure our future and if we could scrape 4th from bottom that would be another financial boost despite a miserable season where you are on a hiding to nothing every week,

Everton (7/4) are still more likely to go down than Burnley (9/4) with the bookmakers but that might have something to do with a possible points penalty

Teams like Brentford, Brighton, Fulham and Bournemouth have made it work. We should be able to compete with them. It is not just about money.
I'm not sure you can speak of Brighton and Bournemuff in the same sentence. Brighton are in Europe and Bornmuff are hanging on by the skin of their teeth, grateful to have Sheffield, Luton and Burnley below them.

I'm not sure you can speak of Brighton and Bournemuff in the same sentence. Brighton are in Europe and Bornmuff are hanging on by the skin of their teeth, grateful to have Sheffield, Luton and Burnley below them.
Yes but neither of them are proper premier league teams and Brightons only adventure into Europe saw them lose at home to a bunch of Greeks. There is no reason why Millwall can't at least reach that standard.

where it all started you were only aloud in if you had a ground with 20,000 seatsthe reason we have the new den looks to me like they just let anyone in now but if that was us guaranteed to have been fucked off sooner the super league happens and they all fuck off the better
the top clubs are what is wrong in our game the money is more then football it mega business they are happy to see a club like bury with all their history go to the wall for the price of week wage for some players 95% of all money in football is in the prem

Teams like Brentford, Brighton, Fulham and Bournemouth have made it work. We should be able to compete with them. It is not just about money.

It will never happen, Brighton and Brentfords model if getting young players in with potential. Their fans are probably more forgiving if players make mistakes or dont put their foot in. Our fans are not shy of c*nting off players, most of the players Brighton or Brentford have signed would have melted if they came to Millwall.

What is a proper premier league team? Brighton have a stadium that holds 31k. They fill it every home game.
So do teams like Leicester, Southampton, Leeds, Forest, Wolves etc. My idea of proper premier league teams are those that it would be a major shock if they go down. Probably only Man City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Tottenham. The rest are all possible relegation contenders. Some more than others, but it would be no surprise to anyone if any of about half the division are relegated.

My idea of proper premier league teams are those that it would be a major shock if they go down. Probably only Man City, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle,
Chelsea, Man city have spent pleny of time outside the top tier. It's only cause a Russian crook turned up to launder his money that they've had some success. They were playing in front of 12,000 30 year ago. Man city were a third tier club not long ago. Newcastle another one of those myth clubs. They've been relegated twice in the last 20 year.