Not far from a sell out saturday

Should be a cracking atmosphere at the Den and could really ignite our season. Unfortunately can't be there as just recovering from surgery at home after an unexpected heart attack. Be there in spirit and watching from the sofa 👍🦁
Get well soon fella

Wondering why this game has been such a big draw? Put it down to a few things I suppose, no league home game for over a month, doing well in the league, made a couple of decent signings, big away following expected. Then it snowballs. Word spreads that everyone is going and no one wants to miss out.

Should be a cracking atmosphere at the Den and could really ignite our season. Unfortunately can't be there as just recovering from surgery at home after an unexpected heart attack. Be there in spirit and watching from the sofa 👍🦁
Wishing you well mate in your recovery. We’ll be on tele 3 times in Feb so you’ll get a chance to watch us from the comfort of your armchair - probably falling asleep as Cooper passes it across the back four, only to pass back to Long who tries to find 5ft 2 Bradshaw in the air.

Hope you get better soon!

Did you know that your hair is inherited from your fathers side? My old man din't go grey until way into his sixties! He also had a full head of hair.
Didn't know that. My old man had pretty much a full head of hair - or what was left after a 'short back & sides' - until his 90s. I've lost almost all of mine in my 70s!!! If only my old girl was around to ask!!