Not cultured but

norwichmark

If we had a 20 goal striker we would be scary.our forwards not good enough. Unless we get a midfielder who can put 20 on a plate

Unlikely anyone would score that many with our approach. Its go for a nil nil and if we nick a goal that will do. I doubt even Teddy would hit 20 with no wingers and the lack of service.

Mitrovic and Solanke are the 2 top scorers this season, they are both part of the best 2 teams in the Championship who have parachute payments and cost their clubs 21m and are on wages we can't dream of paying.
Reality is that we can only try to improve our squad with the funds available and see where that takes us.

Mitrovic and Solanke are the 2 top scorers this season, they are both part of the best 2 teams in the Championship who have parachute payments and cost their clubs 21m and are on wages we can't dream of paying.
Reality is that we can only try to improve our squad with the funds available and see where that takes us.
Correct but still need to unearth a striker. We can’t go up with what we got. Unless a midfielder puts 20 on a plate.

We have a natural striker in Bradshaw who would score the goals required if he got the service but we are intent on the aireal route for our goals which leaves our front men feeding on scraps and limits our options.

Messi and Ronaldo would struggle to score in our team the way we play football in the sky, look at yesterdays game long balls lumped in the air all game which came straight back and made a team who had shipped a load of goals in their previous 4 games look good.

We did not look a threat until Bennet came on.

Correct but still need to unearth a striker. We can’t go up with what we got. Unless a midfielder puts 20 on a plate.
You are right Mark but it would need us to sign 7 or 8 players to be good enough to go up. I feel yesterday showed why we aren't good enough to make the play offs, I'm not complaining as I think the squad have had a great season but the gap between us and a team good enough to go up is one we can't afford in a summer, if at all.

You are right Mark but it would need us to sign 7 or 8 players to be good enough to go up. I feel yesterday showed why we aren't good enough to make the play offs, I'm not complaining as I think the squad have had a great season but the gap between us and a team good enough to go up is one we can't afford in a summer, if at all.
I'd agree that we are almost certainly 7 or 8 players - and parachute payments! - short of a team which has a shot at direct promotion, but as this season has shown we are not that far off a play-off place and the end of season lottery. Apart from Fulham and B'mouth, it's a pretty poor quality division this season.

Let's wait & see how many goals they will score in the premshit.....to good for this league but not good enough for anything higher.....Both will come straight back down and pick up more money for being shite like Norwich...should be sponsored by Mattell ( yo yo makers)

We have a natural striker in Bradshaw who would score the goals required if he got the service but we are intent on the aireal route for our goals which leaves our front men feeding on scraps and limits our options.

Messi and Ronaldo would struggle to score in our team the way we play football in the sky, look at yesterdays game long balls lumped in the air all game which came straight back and made a team who had shipped a load of goals in their previous 4 games look good.

We did not look a threat until Bennet came on.
If you, me and so many others can see that Arial foot? Ball don't work, Why does Rowett, persist? It is no surprise that Pep compliments us on our grass, after all it is rarely used. The latest example in Tyler Burey, pass the ball to his feet and he looks dangerous, bounce it to his Torso or Head as so often seems to be the case, he can't get going. I know let's train all the flair out of him, so he fits into our safety at all costs system then bin him off to Luton etc. Same applies to Bradshaw, Burke, Afobe, Bennett, Billy, saville, all play better on the deck. Come on Boss,give it a try.

Let's wait & see how many goals they will score in the premshit.....to good for this league but not good enough for anything higher.....Both will come straight back down and pick up more money for being shite like Norwich...should be sponsored by Mattell ( yo yo makers)
watford slowly fitting that role too now. disgusting. i fucking hate them all adn their smug fans.