Norwichmark

norwichmark

On the 8th oct I watched 40 mins of Millwall game. Then had a big stroke.4am Sunday I had another, was taken to Norfolk and Norwich,was told that as I was fit I never died or had permanent disability.. let out Wednesday night assuming all good.No, rushed back in Thursday to addenbokes at Cambridge for 2 emergency ops.The back one is 25 studs long, front one has a drain.Still here now most things working ok just my balance and nausea.lucky omen for lions, speak soon

On the 8th oct I watched 40 mins of Millwall game. Then had a big stroke.4am Sunday I had another, was taken to Norfolk and Norwich,was told that as I was fit I never died or had permanent disability.. let out Wednesday night assuming all good.No, rushed back in Thursday to addenbokes at Cambridge for 2 emergency ops.The back one is 25 studs long, front one has a drain.Still here now most things working ok just my balance and nausea.lucky omen for lions, speak soon
Fucking hell mate. You don’t do things by halves.
Some people commented on Wednesday that you weren’t about because Millwall were winning.
Obviously, they didn’t know the truth.
I wish you a speedy and full recovery.
Millwall don’t need your nan at the moment, so I hope she’s looking after you😆😆😆😆