Norwich

Somethings off with this. Same fixture played at the same time as last year moved again for sky….really!!! They don’t want us in Norwich on a Saturday do they.

Somethings off with this. Same fixture played at the same time as last year moved again for sky….really!!! They don’t want us in Norwich on a Saturday do they.
Take a look at the fixtures for that weekend, only Leeds is more appealing and they will be on so much they have to be left out at some stage.

No we don't want you animals up ere in Norfolk any day of the week, unless you're dropping off pie and mash to me on your way to the ground 😉

Reactions: OKR
Got lucky today ,on my way to get my cheap advance train tickets for the Saturday game when an alert came up on the phone to say it had been changed by our good friends at Sky and managed to buy a pair of 6 fingered gloves at the market ....all sorted

Could always get a hotel Saturday night and have a session with the locals, that should p!ss them off

Members online