Norton - COFFEE

i like him. he has good feet and pace so if you're on that side of the pitch as the oppo he must be annoying, you cannot forget about him. he has his weaknesses (defensive positioning) but i think he deserves the slot at the mo

Watching that clip showed me just how many times he plays forward passes that cut players out and break lines

The only problem with clips like that is that it shows opposition coaches exactly what a player can do.

From what I've seen so far he is nowhere near Danny Mac at defending. Going forward much better but just seems very lucky at times. Sort of bundles through players and the ball falls straight to his feet again. Still very young so needs time and games.

Be interesting to see if DanMac gets a chance to impress Edwards.

Edwards has stressed the importance of players being versatile in the squad.

Other than Right back, where can DanMac play? He struggles at RWB, which is just slightly forward to where his natural position is now with more of an attacking responsibility and somewhat less of a defending one.

Can't see him at CB or Left Back. I also think from a defending point of view, I see a lot of people back him as a better defender than BNC... I've never seen a professional player bodied/barged off the ball with such ease, as DanMac does and especially for a defender.

No hate, more interest/concern.

I hope he proves me wrong and gives Edwards something to think about.

I wasn't his biggest fan to be honest for what I saw before Saturday but if he plays the remaining of the season like that then we have something special, just hope he gets even better

He is a key player for us. Strong, quick, athletic, great first touch, drives us forward with the ball, always looking to attack. No doubt he is better going forward than defensively but that in itself poses a problem for the opposition. It's symptomatic of the approach that the new Head Coach is implementing.

He is a key player for us. Strong, quick, athletic, great first touch, drives us forward with the ball, always looking to attack. No doubt he is better going forward than defensively but that in itself poses a problem for the opposition. It's symptomatic of the approach that the new Head Coach is implementing.
I know from your posts you are very articulate. But fuck me did you just swallow a thesaurus

Paul, he is mr unpredictable
So you think of the predictable thing he might do then prepare for the un-predictable things. Mind you if he knows that he might do the predictable thing which is now un-predictable. :unsure:........ Balls to that just kick his legs away.

So you think of the predictable thing he might do then prepare for the un-predictable things. Mind you if he knows that he might do the predictable thing which is now un-predictable. :unsure:........ Balls to that just kick his legs away.
Results in a free kick or pen, he’s earned plenty already usually in dangerous areas. Mr go forward