North Stand Banter Back On View

With all due respect there is nothing to be seen here, it seems this is on life support and withering away rapidly.

It is so sterile that non members would be better served by visiting the official Millwall site or News at Den if its football news they are after.

This is not a call to permit more robust chat but how much football chat traffic can be sustained.
Just look at the other Vital boards where chat is registered going back months at the top of the page.

I think most of us are on here for the non football stuff in the main. It's become a social club that just happens to cater for Millwall fans, not that there's anything wrong with that. just stick to off topic then there's nothing for nosey parkers to moan about.
Of course we all want to keep up with the latest news about Paris’s boat trips, Kev’s Bowie obsession and Ulster’s sex life but the trouble was that the site had descended into a political mouthpiece for all and sundry and that absolutely wasn’t what I wanted to come on here for. As for the official Millwall website it’s basically shit and I was actually getting more (and concise) Millwall information on MO than I could get elsewhere and long may that continue,
I’m sure the humour will come back and Peckham has started the ball rolling with the ludicrous Palace picture thread. No wonder Croydon went skint, all the Nigel’s must be on PIP

It is so sterile that non members would be better served by visiting the official Millwall site or News at Den if its football news they are after.

This is not a call to permit more robust chat but how much football chat traffic can be sustained.
Just look at the other Vital boards where chat is registered going back months at the top of the page.
I understand your point and agree but after thinking about it :smoke: the site would lose advert money with less traffic but the members would still be full of us ,members since 2007 and even well beyond on the OG's sites ,gets rid of a lot of aggro but then again that was all part of the fun ,running all sorts from our Den ,pizza's phone calls fakebook outing's ect .
I'd prefer it all in one place as it is a pain having to jump from forum to members checking new post's ,don't care either way ,just glad we all back here ,and like many could not get on HOF I missed all your posts joke's ect and personality's YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :yes::eek!:;):grinning::bow::ROFLMAO::censor::rofl::arrghh::cheers: and of course Silver's fantastic "just back's" , IFWall start winning the footie one will be busy but then what's stopping us starting a football thread in the members only ? is that not allowed ? honest question I am asking

What about the "Its Coming Home Threads" ?
Do fk off with that ya twat :ROFLMAO: ,god you was on it and so nearly shut alot of people up haha your "Alien" abduction or whatever that made you dissapear for an age after was just as funny as you were going to streak at the Den was you not if it never came fkn home ??:grinning:
also Haha to your next post Cris G got rinesed made me laff

Do fk off with that ya twat :ROFLMAO: ,god you was on it and so nearly shut alot of people up haha your "Alien" abduction or whatever that made you dissapear for an age after was just as funny as you were going to streak at the Den was you not if it never came fkn home ??:grinning:
also Haha to your next post Cris G got rinesed made me laff
That was Tel who was gonna streak at the Den, not me 🤔

Members online