No one likes us

I remember hearing sex case sex case playing Pompey at home early 2000s was a Friday night game. Graham Rix was their manager also remember Graham Rix sex offender and the pannels at the back of the cbl being banged in tune.
Me and my Brother still laugh about that one now. The whole ground was going at it banging the seat next to them. It was well funny. Rix came out of his dugout a couple of times and it just went on and on. I remember the stewards trying to get the fans in the Kitchener upper to sit down and the fans just took the piss out of them waving their arms up and down like giant birds🤣

I used to like it when they’d pick on one player and persecute him mercilessly. Tony Norman (of Hull) and Hoddle come to mind.
And of course Birch of Aston Villa.

He dropped a routine catch from a corner into the net at the Cold Blow Lane end. Rest of the match....Tony Norman is a our Friend, he drops crosses.

Rememember Rob Green at qpr 2010 you're shit and your wife's a stag he turns round arms open really got to him spent most of the half standing on the 18 yard line.

I'm sure I remember us singing 'We are, we are Millwall' to the tune of We Will Rock You by Queen. But I can't place when it was and none of my lot seem to remember it.

The atmosphere weren't great today but In all fairness, I think It was about the 53 minute, the Millwall roar was sensational. Must have gone on for two minutes, all three stands getting louder and louder and more Intense. I ain't heard It like that In many years and made the hairs stand up. Made me proud but also annoyed that It ain't the norm anymore. Nothing In the world like that compares and It just made me think of the old Britian's fighting the Romans In the forests with the sound and fear hitting the soldiers long before the swords did. When we make a noise like that no club or ground In the country can compare.

It's probably because they're cunts but I just thought knowing Sky that they would drop the crowed volume to mug us off but I heard from someone who watched It on telly that It came through. Anyone else watching It at home that can confirm the Intensity of It was there to hear?

I'm sure I remember us singing 'We are, we are Millwall' to the tune of We Will Rock You by Queen. But I can't place when it was and none of my lot seem to remember it.

The only time I heard it was when we played Brighton away. We won 4-3 and it pissed down all game. It was sung a lot that day but I didn't hear it after that.

The atmosphere weren't great today but In all fairness, I think It was about the 53 minute, the Millwall roar was sensational. Must have gone on for two minutes, all three stands getting louder and louder and more Intense. I ain't heard It like that In many years and made the hairs stand up. Made me proud but also annoyed that It ain't the norm anymore. Nothing In the world like that compares and It just made me think of the old Britian's fighting the Romans In the forests with the sound and fear hitting the soldiers long before the swords did. When we make a noise like that no club or ground In the country can compare.

It's probably because they're cunts but I just thought knowing Sky that they would drop the crowed volume to mug us off but I heard from someone who watched It on telly that It came through. Anyone else watching It at home that can confirm the Intensity of It was there to hear?
Watching on Millwall TV, it came over as deafening. Amazing to hear.

Sky turned it down! The atmosphere sounded very flat on sky tv but they always do that, and apology for swearing which is ridiculous